facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 5
#41  by: greek   

top: ast
mid: dz
bottom: sss, asa, sk

asa and sk have really been slipping recently. I'm just being honest.

By: greek
#42  by: rach    

Top: alpha sigma tau , delta zeta
Middle: alpha sigma alpha
Bottom: sigma kappa , sigma sigma sigma

By: rach
#43  by: J   

Top: AST, DZ (always have been always will)
Middle: ASA (not as involved on campus)
Bottom: SSS, SK (SSS- has really been improving but SK seems to be slipping,,, I heard they can’t keep members)

By: J
#44  by: Update SRAT Ranking   

Top Tier: DZ/AST
Middle Tier: SK/ASA
Bottom Tier: SSS

SK could fluctuate between top and mid depending on the year! ASA is not super relevant on campus. DZ and AST constantly get the biggest/best PC’s and they are loved by the frats. SK kind of keeps to themselves and they struggle to keep girls in the room. SSS is objectively Bottom Tier, simply because of numbers.

SRAT Rank is subjective, meaning other people might see it differently but there is no way you’re putting SSS in the Top and no way AST or DZ is at the bottom. It’s just not realistic if you’re looking at campus involvement and popularity and numbers.

By: Update SRAT Ranking
#45  by: justgladsigmaisgone   

Within the last two most recent years, the ranking has actually been changing it seems like at least.

Top- Sigma Kappa (they’ve been doing SO much lately and i can also tell they’ve really developed a “new kind of girl” they’re trying to recruit— the trendy, fun girl who’s bright and bubbly and kind of an IT girl)

As for other rankings, after they’ve removed Tri Sigma (which I was regretfully a member of), I don’t personally feel like there’s a “bad” one to get into anymore. At this point, I really feel like girls have a chance to find their place that fits them best.

Alpha Sig is definitely more liberal (politically-speaking) and interacts the most with NPHC frats/sororities; they seem like the most laidback from what I can tell, but I know the least amount of their members.

Delta Zeta is, in my opinion at least, more conservative (politically-speaking) and also is one of the chapters that seems to have a lot of religious/Christian members. These girls are definitely the sweetest/nicest as a chapter group, and they’re well respected on campus.

Alpha Tau has typically been a “top sorority” on UCA’s campus, and I’d say they still are, but they’ve gotten much more stagnant/unchanging in their recruiting efforts, events, etc in my opinion because they have a standing reputation and are pretty set in the ways they recruit members.

By: justgladsigmaisgone
by: hmAug 16, 2022 1:16:48 PM

okay the AST part is super true. just realized they haven’t changed their work week themes in at least two years… yikes— the “princess” vibe is starting to leave a bad taste

By: hm
by: Hiya Aug 26, 2023 7:54:03 PM

OP what’s your name!?!

By: Hiya
by: FruitsAug 26, 2023 7:54:58 PM

What’s your name?! Dig the post.

By: Fruits
#46  by: Reality check    

90% of people in the real world have even heard of Alpha Tau or Alpha Sig. Not strong nationally at all… just sayin

By: Reality check

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.