facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 5
#31  by: Beargal   

Alpha Sigma Alpha
Tri Sig
Delta Zeta
Sigma Kappa
Alpha Sigma Tau

Truth^^^

By: Beargal
#32  by: CC   

DZ & Alpha Tau have always been the top two. SK and Alpha Sig go up and down depending on PC. SSS has always had the same spot but has always had some great girls too!
My mom was here in the 80’s and it was the same then.

By: CC
by: SAug 18, 2018 8:21:07 PM

This is true

By: S
#33  by: readthisPNM   

Top: Alpha Sig and Alpha Tau
Mid: DZ
Bottom: Sigma and Sig K

By: readthisPNM
by: beargalJul 27, 2018 7:37:28 PM

lmao alpha sig is not top tier

By: beargal
#34  by: gobears   

obviously alpha tau and DZ are the top 2. it’s always been that way (see above). alpha sig and sig k are next. last is sigma, but they’ve been reeeeally stepping it up lately

By: gobears
#35  by: carley   

Alpha tau and alpha sig
DZ
Sig K and Sigma

Sorry not sorry, anyone that wants to say AST isn’t top is probably a DZ/Sig K and anyone that wants to say ASA isn’t top is for sure an AST

By: carley
by: realtalkAug 19, 2018 1:00:57 AM

If you think ASA isn’t top, well... you’re literally everyone but ASA

By: realtalk
#36  by: beary   

Top- alpha tau
Middle- DZ/alpha sig
Bottom- Sig K, Tri sig

By: beary
#37  by: frat boy   

this is the actual list, it doesnt matter what yall have to say....
dont @ me, this is the the hard truth but what can we do.....
2019! Here I come
Top: DZ and ASA
Mid: SSS (cuz theyre involved) and AST(im sorry girls but yall not too involved)
Bottom: SK, sorry but I been with like 9 of yall, Fiji since its a sorority these days.

By: frat boy
#38  by: UCAGREEK   

Top: Delta Zeta
Middle: Alpha Sigma Alpha & Alpha Sigma Tau
Bottom: Sigma Kappa & Tri Sig

By: UCAGREEK
#39  by: hailey   

top: AST and DZ (overall nice girls. They’re really popular and frats love them both. They both have really good alum and good sisterhood
mid: SK and ASA (nice enough but they don’t really associate with frats. SK is good at dancing and ASA is kinda sporty)
bottom: SSS (they had a big fiasco a few years back and haven’t recovered)

By: hailey
#40  by: jessica   

this hasn’t been updated in a while.

Top Tier: Delta Zeta, Alpha Sigma Tau
Middle Tier: Alpha Sigma Alpha, Sigma Kappa
Bottom Tier: Sigma Sigma Sigma

Delta Zeta-These girls are super diverse and genuine. They seem to be involved in a lot on campus. You seem them everywhere. They tend to hold power on campus. They also volunteer on campus a lot and have really good grades. They are gorgeous girls inside and out. They get a bad rep for sometimes being a little snobby but one girl doesn’t define the sorority.

Alpha Sigma Tau-These girls (in the least offensive way possible) are the typical sorority girls. They get a bad rep for being rude but they do have some nice members. They are involved on campus,
(you see a lot of these girls, just like the Delta Zeta girls) and they do have “the look” but they don’t have very much to back it up. But you have to give them credit, they stay fighting Delta Zeta for that #1 spot on campus.

Sigma Kappa- You don’t here much about Sigma Kappa’s until there’s a dance competition or a sporting event. They have a very low GPA and tend to only socialize with themselves. They lose a lot of girls every year and girls tend to drop them in waves every year. They aren’t super involved on campus but they do have very pretty girls and they can kill at greek sporting events or dance offs between the sororities.

Alpha Sigma Alpha- These girls are the middle line of sorority life. They separate the super popular “It” girls from the “weird” sororities. These girls are nothing good or bad. They can go out to parties but they kind of go unnoticed most of the time. They don’t talk to sororities or fraternities. They are smart though. They just don’t really do anything.

Sigma Sigma Sigma- It’s just a little known fact that the Sigma Sigma Sigma girls have been trying to make a comeback since they got put on probation 5 years ago or something. They are not your normal sorority girl but it’s not a bad thing. They are a little off putting to other sorority girls but they seem to like each other at least. They aren’t involved on campus at all with fraternities or sororities and since there are so few of them, you really don’t ever see them out.

Don’t take these too seriously. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But as an unbiased source, this is the best I could do I’m not in the panhellenic sororities so I don’t know the ins me outs of each sorority but as an onlooker and a fellow greek, this is the vibe these girls give off to campus.

By: jessica

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.