facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Carnegie Mellon University - CMU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: skibo   

what do you think of dg's new girls they just got?

By: skibo
#2  by: truth   

Even Theta and DG would be absolute bottom houses at most other universities...

By: truth
by: FalseSep 24, 2012 11:50:03 AM

LOL I bet a Tridelt wrote that.

By: False
by: andJan 21, 2013 12:30:31 PM

what does that say about your looks?

By: and
by: @@False/and onFeb 8, 2013 12:58:35 PM

so basically you're kicking a dead puppy. does that make you feel better about your pathetic self?

By: @@False/and on
by: wellFeb 8, 2013 7:26:36 PM

have fun being a dead puppy! Good luck with your cmu inflated ego in the real world when you are matched against REAL lookers with brains ;)

By: well
#3  by: Marco   

Always refrsehing to hear a rational answer.

By: Marco
#4  by: cmu   

DG and theta are top. tri delt has nice girls, not as hot though. kappa is boring and alpha chi is bottom

By: cmu
#5  by: carnegie   

DG used to be top but is now tied with theta. DG did a really good job picking out girls this year though. both are hot sororities

By: carnegie
#6  by: cmustudent   

Kappa is the best. they are chill, a lot of them are attractive and know how to have a fun time in a classy way. They also are very supportive of each other unlike the dg and theta girls

By: cmustudent
by: LolOct 3, 2012 3:50:41 PM

Dear Kappa,

DG and Theta are incredibly supportive of their girls...Sorry you feel the way you do though. Maybe you should be focusing on your own sisterhood though?

;)

By: Lol
by: thetaOct 5, 2012 11:17:02 PM

To the above message...TLAM <>---. We are the best!

By: theta
by: pledgeOct 16, 2012 3:24:04 PM

Passive Agression is so fetch! It makes me look soooo classy :-)

By: pledge
#7  by: JL   

To the above message: stop being catty, time to grow up!

By: JL
#8  by: jspo   

Considering the newest PCs for both, DG beats Theta hands down. KKG is...ok. Tridelts aren't that attractive (for the most part), and I don't know AXO but they're the least attractive. There's a new one called Alpha Phi, idk much about them though.

By: jspo
by: HmmDec 10, 2012 12:12:10 AM

DG's was definitely the hottest by far. Theta's was worse than KKG and DDD's (don't know what happened to Theta this year), and AXO doesn't even count. Had high hopes for Alpha Phi but they don't look too good, just starting out tho I'm sure they'll get better

By: Hmm
#9  by: brp   

DG got a great pledge class. They are smoking. Agreeing with the post above, Theta was worse than KKG and DDD. KKG and DDD both got their hot girls and average ones. AXO got one hot girl that DG wanted. Alpha phi is a mixed bag.

By: brp
#10  by: Update   

Ok, I was wrong. Alpha Phi is beat :(

By: Update

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.