facebook

Sorority tea for prospects

by: vi8es

here is the real deal for anyone rushing

DG: traditionally known as top house. the girls love to party, are into fashion, are social with athletes. the pcs are usually close except for the most recent pc. got in trouble for hazing once, there’s a cmu police report on it. they’re social with basically all the frats, like phidelt and sae.
theta/aphi: they recruit a lot of the same girls so I’ll break it down
theta: a lot of athlete girls join, always internal drama. the girls are into fashion, cooking, and booth. they’re really good at booth and crafting. they don’t allow you to back out once you’re in without taking a year of being inactive, so beware they trap members for reputation sake. they hangout with sigep and like to call the combo thigep.
aphi: they act really girly, they like pink. they are not good at greek sing, not many actresses. the girls are into going out, dressing up for date parties, and most of them have bfs. they hangout with pike and sae.
tridelt: you don’t hear much about them but they are really talented. the girls are academics and hardworking. they like pancakes, dancing, and occasionally going out. not sure which frats they hangout with.
kkg: they have a wide range of personalities. they like artsy stuff, blue, and tie dye. they haven’t recruited well lately due to their lack of social presence.
axo: nonjudgmental organization. the girls have a lot of leadership opportunities and hold a lot of events for campus. they like to get awards, do family line activities, and volunteer. the best philanthropy cause compared to all the rest. not social though.

Posted By: vi8es
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: homie   

hey aphi as someone in pike or sae, I will say we don't want to be associated with you, stop using us to get clout
and how can you recruit the same people as theta lmfao that's not even possible

By: homie
#2  by: uh   

lol kappa's been doing well as always, is traditionally top 3 above aphi, recruit people they like...idk why aphi is pushing this party girl thing so hard, i haven't seen them at any of the parties I go to at pike & sae

By: uh
#3  by: .   

If u think theta has a lot of drama, then dg has double that. They had controversies with booth and buggy teams this past year. Their seniors were disrespectful to other sororities during Greek sing. And most importantly they had huge problems with their exec board

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.