facebook

Why is AXO seen as a low tier sorority?

by: ;3

I’m a new AXO member but Im not here to bash anyones opinion of us! perhaps I’m just curious as to what people constitute as low tier? Again just curiosity :3 nothing more and not as a reason to bash my sisters cause I love them lots. I just wanna know what y’all see :)

Posted By: ;3
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !!!   

People just hate because they have nothing better to do with their time. No one actually hates or even remotely dislikes AXO in person! As long as you’re happy where you are, that’s what matters

By: !!!
#2  by: !!   

I feel like AXO isn't that active and I don't see them going to or hosting events. I also don't know of anyone in AXO but know at least one person in the other sororities

By: !!
#3  by: t    

I dropped AXO last year when I was a junior. The sorority does not have a single mixer with any frat, because all the guys stay away from AXO. They have trouble getting a Greek sing partner every year. They stick to the “rules” super super strictly, so they don’t get added to any lists for parties or social events. Most of my pledge class dropped because of the same reason. I wish I never joined because it wasn’t fun at all, and all our chapter meetings were about how to fix our bad reputation and irrelevant presence on campus.

By: t

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.