facebook

Thoughts on Greek Sing 2022

by: JKw

What did you think of Greek Sing this year? Seniors, how did it compare to last years

Posted By: JKw
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: o   

Aphi sucked. Along with everyone except theta. Dg doesn’t even raise money they just get it all from alumni donations.

By: o
by: not cfaMar 27, 2022 2:07:27 AM

Ok but how do you have camp rock without actual rock….

Pike and DG actually executed rock but that was 2019. Can’t have one vocal performance major try and carry the show and make up for the lack of rock lmfao

By: not cfa
by: thigep Mar 27, 2022 7:50:06 AM

rip to thigep delivering an embarrassing show lol. apparently theta threatened to egg the houses/apts of other Greek sing chairs if they didn’t get to switch show slots. eventually someone switched with after all the threats, but yet it didn’t pay off because they’re talentless

By: thigep
by: Lol Mar 28, 2022 12:47:32 AM

the money goes to charity and it obviously takes hard work to raise 20k... seems like you're bitter

By: Lol
#2  by: kkg   

kappa/sig chi nasty ass toes. bcuz tinker bell has a foot fetish? is that true haha that’s what everyone said

By: kkg
#3  by: walmart   

proud to announce our partnership with brand ambassadors tommy and kwaku. Best performance in the show, unparalleled jorts. We are all bikes.

By: walmart
#4  by: Facts   

Everyone clearly put in a ton of time and effort. Everyone did great. Stop hating on other chapters just because you’re mad you didn’t win. DG & phidelt were absolutely amazing and 100% deserved the win, but every chapter was also great and so clearly worked very hard.

By: Facts
#5  by: Rigged   

I can’t believe SAE didn’t make top three. They were so funny and the fact they pulled it off in one night is amazing. It was super well done even though they memed it. I couldn’t stop laughing

By: Rigged
by: litMar 27, 2022 8:09:45 PM

literally how did sae not win in the top 3? the jokes were so funny and the costumes were all carefully handmade. you could tell they worked on the script thoughtfully.

By: lit
by: milfMar 27, 2022 9:36:33 PM

to the bike guy, marry me loml. he gets my personal choice award

By: milf
#6  by: qwertyuipsjsclsbtm   

I thought Delta delta delta and delta tau delta did a really good show. I also really enjoyed seeing alpha phi and pike’s show. I thought they would both be in the top 3 along with delta gamma and phi delt. Overall these three shows are the most exciting from the audience!

By: qwertyuipsjsclsbtm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.