facebook

Who is actually on here?

by: Interested

I never really use this website unless somebody else brings it up and I check in here and there; perhaps once a semester or year? I've been in Greek life for almost 4 years now and cannot understand who the people on these websites actually are. It's hard to believe that people that I know in other Greek organizations are actually on here and care about Greek rank. So I guess my question. What are the orgs that are obviously on here writing this stuff? Is it just like 1 or 2 of them that manufacture the whole site?

Posted By: Interested
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Shut up    

Randos from every srat/ frat. Relevant ppl don’t go on here and get along with each other across all of Greek Life

By: Shut up
#2  by: GR   

I think it’s the same 5 goobers that are insecure about their own house. There’s the one who hates SigEp, the Sig Chi who tries to boost their rep, the girl who hates APhi, the APhi who thinks they’re better than Theta and the (I’m guessing) Pike who hates SAE.

By: GR
#3  by: oldasf   

i'll be honest, i'm here lurking as an alum. interesting to see how the discourse has changed over the years

By: oldasf
by: sameFeb 16, 2022 4:08:44 PM

True for me as well. Interesting to see how different chapters including my own continue to evolve (or in some cases devolve)

By: same
by: CuriousFeb 17, 2022 8:25:48 AM

How different are things now? I heard Greek Life used to have a way bigger presence.

By: Curious

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.