facebook

how do you feel about sigep now?

by: cookingmama

what are our thoughts on sigep ? do we like them again or not yet? tbh I think they’re cool now

Posted By: cookingmama
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yess   

They’ve definitely been throwing the best parties this year esp. regularly at doll. Honestly the only good parties this year except for mayb soccer and the only ones who’ve been serious about their guest list when they’ve had one

Also been keeping up the rep of the nicest and the down to earth/smart guys + don’t give off the hyper masculinity of the other frats. Lmao tbh they should be the ones called the true gentlemen

By: yess
by: LmfaoJan 3, 2022 9:33:53 PM

Shameless self rank

By: Lmfao
by: LolJan 4, 2022 8:34:31 PM

Not every semi positive message is a self rank. believe it or not- not everyone hates each other. people have friends across various chapters and are going to stick up for them

By: Lol
by: Agree Jan 5, 2022 2:26:52 AM

I like their parties and them, but their list is never strict

By: Agree
#2  by: Redemption   

I think they’ve been getting better. I think they kicked out the guy who was at the capitol raid/ SA’d lots of women. I’ve heard only good things this semester

By: Redemption
by: LJan 5, 2022 5:33:33 PM

got SAed at their first party (not by a sigep, just someone who was there). they kicked him out and handled the whole situation really well, actually one of the reasons they're my fav

By: L
#3  by: nahnotlikethis   

Still creeps, still cancelled. Most likely to have their seniors take home a freshman girl. Honestly just not good dudes, shoulda been kicked off a long time ago.

By: nahnotlikethis
by: pft Jan 4, 2022 6:41:54 PM

dude r you in phi delt

By: pft
#4  by: Truth   

They’re not that bad. Sig Chi is the one you have to watch out for. They problem guy in Sigep is gone so

By: Truth
by: broFeb 3, 2022 2:42:58 PM

Pike

By: bro
#5  by: thtea    

all thetas love sigeps, like obsessive-level

By: thtea
by: 🙄Jan 6, 2022 11:40:19 AM

Trolls gonna troll

By: 🙄
by: 123Jan 6, 2022 12:56:39 PM

as someone in a different sorority, this seems to be very true

By: 123
by: MehJan 6, 2022 4:40:05 PM

Mostly the older ones I think

By: Meh
#6  by: Facts   

Idk Noah champagne kinda cute

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.