facebook

Angry Sorority sister

by: ENOUGH

Everyone on here needs to get a grip. It’s obvious that there are 2 or 3 trolls on here and whatever they think they’re doing isn’t working. Theta isn’t writing crap. KKG isn’t writing crap. Aphi isn’t writing crap. DG isn’t writing crap. Tri Delt isn’t writing crap. And AXO isn’t writing crap. Whoever you are, get a damn life and stop your pathetic attempt in turning sororities against each other. No one uses Greek rank. It’s Carnegie Mellon for Christ’s sake

Posted By: ENOUGH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nickname    

I’m angry too and you’re absolutely right. The stuff being said isn’t even true.

By: Nickname
#2  by: RT   

Thank you, this needed to be said

By: RT
#3  by: Agreed   

Facts.

By: Agreed
#4  by: Truth   

Who knows if the people writing reviews even go to this school or know anything about the frats/srats

By: Truth
#5  by: bruh   

bump for psr

By: bruh
#6  by: Mhmm   

Bumping this because it’s still relevant post PSR

By: Mhmm
by: BumpSep 21, 2021 10:28:17 AM

Bumpp

By: Bump
#7  by: Lurker    

I lurk and I graduated from college many years ago. As you can see, anyone, anywhere can log on an just write whatever they want. You have no idea who is behind the comments. Just ignore them. If what you’re experiencing day to day in your sorority is fun...enjoy it and don’t sweat the people who make comments.

By: Lurker
#8  by: theta   

ok square bear

By: theta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.