facebook

which frat throws the best parties

by: CMUfrat

What frat at CMU is the closest to a southern frat and throws the best ragers? I heard good things bout sae & pike and great things bout beta though they are out of the scene now

Posted By: CMUfrat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Frat parties suckkkkk. Who knows what will happen now that beta is officially gone. RIP pavilion.

By: Truth
by: AnonymousAug 24, 2016 11:30:38 AM

As someone who partied a lot the past 4 years, picking a fraternity only because of partying is a bad idea. I know many people who did that, and then just dropped later on.

Keep in mind that freshmen party significantly more than other years. Juniors and seniors don't go to frat parties.

By: Anonymous
#2  by: Anonymous   

As someone who partied a lot the past 4 years, picking a fraternity only because of partying is a bad idea. I know many people who did that, and then just dropped later on. You can always go to Pitt for parties.

Keep in mind that freshmen party significantly more than other years. Juniors and seniors generally don't go to frat parties.

By: Anonymous
#3  by: Guest   

SigEp

By: Guest
by: LolMay 6, 2017 1:39:30 AM

Lol

By: Lol
#4  by: Who cares   

lol none of you can get into any decent frat anywhere else..

By: Who cares
#5  by: yeet   

I'd say PIKE or SAE. SAE has a better house right now but the PIKE parties are a lot of fun. Sig Chi is also pretty fun.

By: yeet

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.