facebook

hottest pledge class?

by: ShallowAF

In your opinions, which sorority got the best pledge class this year?

Posted By: ShallowAF
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Furreallls   

Actually I think everybody did pretty well it was a nice freshman class with lots of great girls to choose from.. That being said it's pretty obvious that KD.the "hottest" and classiest group. I don't care what anyone says adpi's incoming pledge class is way below their level, not the caliber that they're used to pulling in so they really need to step up their game over the next couple years they will be a bottom tier severity pretty quick.. DG did surprisingly very well and they have a very well-rounded "hot" pledge class.. Others were on Parr to what typical pledge classes for them.

By: Furreallls
#12  by: Freshman Dude   

Honestly this question all depends on what you consider "hot." All of the sororities have gorgeous women in their pledge classes, some just got the "party hard" kind of hot, while others got the "put together" kind of hot. So, in my opinion...
Tri Delt got the prettiest classy girls, but DG got the prettiest girls that like to go out and have a good time.

By: Freshman Dude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.