facebook

social

by:    

who throws/what are the best parties on Campus?
Which sororietys and fraternities are the most socially active?

Posted By: futurestudent
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would say Sig Nu and KA throw the most parties, followed by Sig Chi and SAE. I personally have no idea what Beta and Pi Kapp are up to most of the time. As for sororities, ADPi and Chi-O tend to be the most social.

By: FU1time
#2by:    

I would have to say that Beta has great parties if you're looking for something fun and that doesn't involve drinking. Otherwise- try Pi Kapp because they're awesome. Sororities are kind of all the same at Furman.

By: GreekGod
#3by:    

I would agree with the first answer. KA and SigNu both have petty good parties but in different ways. KA has a really nice house and everyone always goes, but sometimes I feel a little uncomfortable there. The SigNu house is a p.o.s. but when they have a house party they are always really fun. SAE and SigChi are definitely next followed by Beta and PiKapp

By: FUgirl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Guest   

Agreed, KA has the rep of the best parties but you want to be part of their crowd to have fun. SigNu house sucks but you can generally count on a good time.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.