facebook

social

by: futurestudent

who throws/what are the best parties on Campus?
Which sororietys and fraternities are the most socially active?

Posted By: futurestudent
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FU1time   

I would say Sig Nu and KA throw the most parties, followed by Sig Chi and SAE. I personally have no idea what Beta and Pi Kapp are up to most of the time. As for sororities, ADPi and Chi-O tend to be the most social.

By: FU1time
#2  by: GreekGod   

I would have to say that Beta has great parties if you're looking for something fun and that doesn't involve drinking. Otherwise- try Pi Kapp because they're awesome. Sororities are kind of all the same at Furman.

By: GreekGod
#3  by: FUgirl   

I would agree with the first answer. KA and SigNu both have petty good parties but in different ways. KA has a really nice house and everyone always goes, but sometimes I feel a little uncomfortable there. The SigNu house is a p.o.s. but when they have a house party they are always really fun. SAE and SigChi are definitely next followed by Beta and PiKapp

By: FUgirl
by: GuestJun 1, 2013 1:44:54 AM

Agreed, KA has the rep of the best parties but you want to be part of their crowd to have fun. SigNu house sucks but you can generally count on a good time.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.