facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: phitau   

Don’t let other girls self ranking sway you from the truth.
1. Phi Mu
2. Theta
3. Ast
4. Agd

By: phitau
by: atoJan 22, 2020 11:20:58 AM

lol I've literally heard freshmen say they do not want phi mu because they don’t want their reputation and know about their suspension. I don’t blame them. Let's be real here, phi mu is not number one.

By: ato
by: AnonymousJan 27, 2020 6:37:35 PM

I thought this post was from 2012. These rankings have changed.

By: Anonymous
by: greekislifeJan 30, 2020 11:34:43 PM

I agree very 2012ish

By: greekislife
#32  by: greeklife   

theta/phi mu
ast/agd

By: greeklife
#33  by: greekaf   

1. Theta
2. ast/agd
3. phi mu

By: greekaf
#34  by: Anonymous   

In personal experience

1. AST/AGD
2. THETA
3. PHI MU

AST is your typical structured christian uplifting girls. Very into women empowerment. Everyone loves them, very classy. Not so much party girls. Probably the most supportive sisterhood out of the bunch. My personal 3rd choice but many girls first.

AGD Amazing group of girls, so many pretty girls. Used to be not very well known, but they have been moving up the past 3 years or so. Some party girls. Somewhat of a random group. Lots of baddies. Instagram is popping. My personal first choice. I love the improvement they have done. Also they are helping open a grocery store with Brad Paisley.

THETA Fairly new but are going up with AGD. My roommate was one and she loved it. Some party girls. Gorgeous girls. Don't really know much about them.

PHI MU is the weird sorority everyone hates but loves. Extremely random group of girls. Haven't really figured out their system. Smaller than the others. For sure feel this group of girls going down in rankings. They were also accused of drinking off campus but I have many friends in Phi Mu and don't really consider them as party girls. If you are interested in them though please make sure to clear your Instagram of anything not great and put it on public. They will stalk you.\n\n\n\n\n

By: Anonymous
by: Paranoid Jan 27, 2020 8:01:29 PM

Phi mu is freaked out about everything after they almost got kicked off campus last year

By: Paranoid
#35  by: Greek <3   

Here to give honest and positive thoughts on each sorority.

1. AST- This is a great group of girls. They are all very unique and have a great bond. They’re the most quirky group for sure and they fit the common vibe of Belmont. Very artsy and creative. They have gotten good pledge classes recently and they always choose classic Greek Sing themes.
1. AGD- This chapter is definitely changing the most out of all 4. They are quickly rising to the top because of their good pledge classes. They have great leaders and they care a lot about each other. They do a lot of work with their philanthropy and all of their girls are very pretty and sweet. Most authentic group for sure.
3. Theta- These girls are very intimidating. They have a great reputation and do really good at Greek Sing. Every girl in this chapter is very unique and status matters a lot to them. Every girl they choose is either super smart or super talented, they won’t take anyone else. It would be hard for them to ever become bottom tier.
4. Phi Mu- This is the most stereotypical sorority on campus. Every girl is gorgeous and they tend to exceed at everything they do. They are very girly and a lot are nursing majors.

By: Greek <3
by: buJun 1, 2020 11:39:06 PM

by far the most realistic rankings i’ve seen on this site

By: bu
#36  by: greek2020   

AST - got the best PC this year super chill girls
Phi Mu
AGD
Theta- pretty much everybody agrees their PC was beyond bad this year

By: greek2020
#37  by: greekliferocks   

I do not think that these rankings above are accurate anymore.. As someone who in currently in Belmont Greek Life, here are my rankings as if December 2020:
1. Theta- They are the largest chapter (I think) at Belmont. I have never heard anything bad about theta, they are pretty drama free, and they are very well rounded. They always have the cutest merch, and I loved their bid day theme last year!
2. Alpha Gam- When these older rankings were posted, Alpha Gam was still a relatively new chapter at Belmont. Now that AGD has been around a while, they have really stepped up their game. They won chapter of the year a few years ago and the past 2 PC's have been really strong. They are a diverse group and seem to be welcoming to everyone. I definitely think AGD has the strongest sisterhood from what I have heard.
3. Phi Mu- Phi Mu seems to be filled with drama. There have been 2 big controversies with Phi Mu in the past 3 years, so I don't know how I feel about them as a chapter. I have friends in Phi Mu and they are super sweet and good girls, but the chapter as a whole seems to be drama filled. Out of all of the chapters at Belmont, Phi Mu is your typical southern sorority girls for the most part.
4. AST- I honestly don't know very much about them. They seem to be very nice, but a lot of the members seem to be a little socially awkward. I did not have a good experience with them during recruitment, and I don't really know many people who are in AST. The few girls I know seem to really like it.

With all of that being said... Belmont Greek Life is very different than most colleges. Each chapter is unique and diverse in their own ways. If you are reading this before recruitment, please don't base your opinions off of this. Everyone has their own opinions and you should form yours for yourself during recruitment. When I went through recruitment, I judged the chapters based off of Greek Rank initially, and I ended up falling in love with the chapter that was last on my list. So, go into the recruitment process open minded, and try to find the best fit for YOU, not what your best friends or roommates are doing.

By: greekliferocks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.