facebook

frat shirt

by: Freshbear

Is it bad to wear a frat shirt if you are not a member of one? I wore one today and some rando came up to me asking question and then insulting me? what gives?

Posted By: Freshbear
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eh   

if youre a girl, no. if youre a guy, yes

By: eh
#2  by: Speak correctly    

They're called fraternities

By: Speak correctly
#3  by: Yeah   

if you're a dude wearing the shirt of a fraternity you aren't in then in the eyes of everyone who sees you and doesn't know you there is the implication that you are a member. Most guys won't take kindly to someone who is falsely representing them and didn't earn the letters. Girls can wear fraternity shirts and visa versa because no on will mistake them for a member of the chapter. Basically the only exceptions to this rule are if it's your son's fraternity for men/daughter's sorority for women or if it's some kind of joint event with two or more groups on the shirt.

By: Yeah
#4  by: Freshbear   

Im a guy, i didnt know that it was bad. Im not affiliated in any way. I found it and thought it was cool so i wore it. Wont make that mistake again

By: Freshbear
by: LeaveNov 20, 2013 1:33:22 AM

youre a real loser and will never get a bid. Maybe beta or sigep will bid your sorry self

By: Leave
#5  by: WTF LOL   

Why would you think that's okay lmao

By: WTF LOL
#6  by: WTF LOL   

Why would you think that's okay lmao

By: WTF LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.