facebook

the truth about adpi

by: Honest

I think it's safe to say ADPi is and Zeta have taken over greekrank.... lol.

In any case, it's annoying to hear everyone saying "they've improved so much!!" ... I mean, last year 1000 great girls went through rush. I think it was a better batch than normal because all the sororities (except maybe kappa and tri delt) improved a lot. pi phi, chi o, theta, and even zeta completely knocked it out of the park. A chi o, I thought, got some pretty awesome girls too. Truth is, every girl rushing who I saw during rush I who I thought "uh...she's not really sorority material.. I wonder where she'll end up" either withdrew or went ADPi (one or two went zeta though).
Bottom line, lots of not pretty girls. You can name a few, but every single other sorority can name 10X more. No cheerleaders or models or smoking hot girls are in ADPi. the ones who are sort of pretty tend to be awkward. a lot of them are pretty awkward. A lot of them aren't typical sorority girls... lot of crazy feminists and weirdos. I'm sorry. If you want something not elite that takes everyone, go ADPi. To an extent though, your letters do define you and how people see you.

If we get another sorority, ADPi could definitely climb to middle tier, to about where Zeta is. I don't ever see them being top tier though, so if tiers are at all important to you, don't. depending on how much your heart is set on being a sorority girl it may just be better to be a gdi than an adpi

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: BuGreek   

You must be an AXO lol. The only people who care enough about ADPi are the bottom tier sororities that are going to be threatened if ADPi improves. Someone has to be bottom, but ADPi isn't the bottom anymore. Tridelta took left overs last rush. The girls that I thought "would go adpi" went Tridelta. ADPi is a solid midtier. Nothing special, but not terrible. The top tiers recognize this. But no one really cares.

By: BuGreek
#2  by: BUGreek   

Only 2/3rds of girls that go through Rush even get bids. ADPi doesn't "take everyone". All the sororities at Baylor are competitive. No one takes everyone. ADPi isn't the type of sorority to choose all the blonde girls or all the party girls, or go off this theme so people assume they just give bids to anyone. I think they do a good job at judging personalities that they like.

By: BUGreek
#3  by: erm   

How to I put this: if you're the type of girl that spends most of her life on Tumblr and watches Dr Who and is chill but not really a "sorority girl" go ADPi

By: erm
by: ^Nov 1, 2013 9:12:48 PM

You say "not really a sorority girl" like its a bad thing.. If you're in a sorority, you're a sorority girl. The sorority girl stereotype is a rich airhead blonde bimbo with too much of daddy's money. And not everyone wants to be that.

By: ^
by: BU17Nov 1, 2013 9:13:05 PM

I love Dr Who..

By: BU17

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.