facebook

the real sorority rankings at bsu!!!

by: sorority girlie :P

Top:
1. Delta Zeta - These girls are so beautiful and down to earth. Not to mention they know how to have a GREAT time! Everyone wants to wife a DZ.
2. Chi Omega - Wifies of BSU. I'm sure these girls would be able to party w/ you at night and have a homemade breakfast ready for you in the morning. Not to mention they will do your homework for you.
3. Alpha Omicron Pi - The sweethearts of campus and everyone knows it. I always see an AO cutie pie repping their letters on campus. So involved and knows how to have fun too!
Middle:
4. Alpha Phi - Dropping for sure, but still a beautiful group of girls. Everyone wishes they LOOKED like an Alpha Phi. Acted like an APhi? Not so sure.
5. Alpha Chi Omega - These girls have some cuties but they're some big nerds and need to learn how to let loose. I heard that they got in trouble for drinking in letters. Like who does that...chill out. Nice girls tho.
6. Pi Beta Phi - DEF on the rise. Great sisterhood, you always see these girls hanging out with each other and having an all around great time. You can tell they just don't care what anyone thinks of them.
7. Alpha Gamma Delta - The alternative sorority. These girls don't really fit a mold, and I never really see them on campus, but I'm sure they're having a great time regardless.
Bottom:
8. Phi Mu - You can tell there's some drama on the inside of this sorority. But I think they're working on getting better. They're definitely trying to rid of the Phi Moo reputation.
9. Sigma Kappa - Not much to say. Lowkey a bunch of weirdos. They seem to like each other though...I guess.
10. Kappa Delta - These girls are the most uptight, full of themselves people I have ever met on campus. The reason they are ranked number one on this website is because they all self rank so much. They think they're number one but it's literally just to make themselves feel better about being completely last. I mean for God sakes SIGMA KAPPA is better than them. Let's be honest with ourselves.

Posted By: sorority girlie :P
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Concerned    

Okay it’s extremely obvious that this was written by a dz who thinks they are all that (which you aren’t) all these off brand sororities need to shut up lol

By: Concerned
#12  by: Yes   

This is the one

By: Yes
#13  by: Idk   

Ehhhhhh idk

By: Idk
#14  by: Kinda true   

Switch aopi and chi o

By: Kinda true
#15  by: So Stupid   

I promise you, in 5 years none of what is written here will matter. You may end up working for someone in a bottom ranked sorority some day. Quit working against each other and support all women to be the best they can be. Women have enough issues to deal with in the world without tearing each other down by ridiculous posts like this!

By: So Stupid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.