facebook

the real sorority rankings at bsu!!!

by: sorority girlie :P

Top:
1. Delta Zeta - These girls are so beautiful and down to earth. Not to mention they know how to have a GREAT time! Everyone wants to wife a DZ.
2. Chi Omega - Wifies of BSU. I'm sure these girls would be able to party w/ you at night and have a homemade breakfast ready for you in the morning. Not to mention they will do your homework for you.
3. Alpha Omicron Pi - The sweethearts of campus and everyone knows it. I always see an AO cutie pie repping their letters on campus. So involved and knows how to have fun too!
Middle:
4. Alpha Phi - Dropping for sure, but still a beautiful group of girls. Everyone wishes they LOOKED like an Alpha Phi. Acted like an APhi? Not so sure.
5. Alpha Chi Omega - These girls have some cuties but they're some big nerds and need to learn how to let loose. I heard that they got in trouble for drinking in letters. Like who does that...chill out. Nice girls tho.
6. Pi Beta Phi - DEF on the rise. Great sisterhood, you always see these girls hanging out with each other and having an all around great time. You can tell they just don't care what anyone thinks of them.
7. Alpha Gamma Delta - The alternative sorority. These girls don't really fit a mold, and I never really see them on campus, but I'm sure they're having a great time regardless.
Bottom:
8. Phi Mu - You can tell there's some drama on the inside of this sorority. But I think they're working on getting better. They're definitely trying to rid of the Phi Moo reputation.
9. Sigma Kappa - Not much to say. Lowkey a bunch of weirdos. They seem to like each other though...I guess.
10. Kappa Delta - These girls are the most uptight, full of themselves people I have ever met on campus. The reason they are ranked number one on this website is because they all self rank so much. They think they're number one but it's literally just to make themselves feel better about being completely last. I mean for God sakes SIGMA KAPPA is better than them. Let's be honest with ourselves.

Posted By: sorority girlie :P
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Alright   

Settle down DZ no one wants to wife...just want for the night. Lol

By: Alright
#2  by: Now    

Overall... these ranking may be kinda true to the frats but the sororities not so much. I’m pretty sure every girl in any one of the chapters is friends with girls in other chapters. If you are a pnm going to be in recruitment basing your choices on this will not serve well. Go with where you feel you fit! And if you end up in the “weird ones” show all of the haters how to have a good time!

By: Now
#3  by: Fake   

If there's "not much to say" about SK then HOW did they get chapter of the year?

By: Fake
by: nahSep 3, 2018 5:21:02 PM

my dog could get a bid from SK

By: nah
by: HLSep 15, 2021 6:59:20 PM

When 8 years ago 😂🤣

By: HL
#4  by: lol   

this was clearly written by someone from a frat, or by some sorority girl who thinks she's the best person on the planet

By: lol
#5  by: ΣΚ girl   

I can tell you we aren’t werdios, and we aren’t fake nice to people we are real girls, I rushed last year and found my home in ΣΚ. Just because someone isn’t like you doesn’t mean they are weird. And yes we on chapter of the year and no it wasn’t for having fun, my sisters worked hard for that. I’m proud to be a Sigma Kappa girl!

By: ΣΚ girl
by: YikesSep 17, 2021 10:26:38 AM

Yall could not get more pathetic if you tried. If a girl walked in in a goddamn paperbag, youd take her… settle down and know your place

By: Yikes
#6  by: Stupid    

If you join a sorority based off of their looks or how much they party then you aren’t joining for the right reason and you’ll be more likely to drop. So, to any PNM reading this ignore literally every freaking thing on this stupid site that I’ve literally never seen anyone reference in real life. Go in to recruitment with a positive attitude and without assumptions of any chapter. You’ll be amazed and you’ll find your home away from home with the girls who will accept you and love you for who you are while allowing you to grow into the girl you’ve always wanted to be.

By: Stupid
#7  by: hey   

love AOII! But lots of great sororities to choose from.

By: hey
#8  by: hahaha   

let's be real if you dont get a bid from sk then you probably have the personality and looks of a cardboard box

By: hahaha
#9  by: Hiyazz   

Okay so I'm a 9th grader that has been planning to go to Ball State ever since 6th grade and also wanted to be part of a sorority since I was basically in kindergarten. But, I literally know nothing about sororities and what they do and I'm afraid I may be interested for the wrong reasons and might dread joining, IF I even get accepted. Any advice from anyone who knows about this type of stuff? I'm black by the way if that helps anything...

By: Hiyazz
by: MuffinNov 27, 2020 7:36:35 PM

As someone who was a freshman this year rushing, it is such a good way to meet people. You can even start the rushing process and if you decided you don’t click with any sororities you don’t have to join. It’s worth trying out!

By: Muffin
#10  by: Cam    

What a joke 😂🤣 clearly a DZ or Chi O wrote this lol. DZ’s aren’t all that lol. DZ wife material haha more like one night stands and Chi O’s nah ain’t seen one I would want to wife

By: Cam

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.