kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 15
#21  by: yeah...no   

sorry, you're wrong.
Quit hating on KD. ummm and why are you even commenting on our page, don't you have your own? ....That's what I thought.

By: yeah...no
#22  by: agree with fsu   

I agree with fsu who commented "hate too much on other houses, which is never appealing. you can find them all over this site".
not only is this unappealing to your house, it makes the whole greek system look bad.
Panhellenic and IFC are founded on such amazing ideals and by bashing other houses is an embarrasment to the whole community. Please consider what Potential New Members are thinking we all stand for whenever such rude comments are circulating around the greek system. We're no longer high school girls, so lets show these ladies what panhellenic women are really like.

By: agree with fsu
#23  by: hiding girls   

I am glad Kappa Delta LOVE feels that her sorority doesn't need to hide girls, but that does not change the fact that they do. I was a Rho Gam and while we were placed upstairs during the parties, the larger girls (around 3) were upstairs in sweats hanging out.

You are right, Kappa Delta LOVE - you should not feel you have to hide your girls. The sad fact is - you still do.

By: hiding girls
#24  by: KayDee   

This site is 100% out of hand...Anyone can get on these websites and make rude comments and very untrue assumptions. Rush speaks for itself. I am a KD and half of the things that are being said are beyond rude. KD has been the most amazing experience of my life and I love all of my sisters so much. All these rude comments need to stop!

By: KayDee
#25  by: In response   

Someone wrote that KD has gone downhill the past two years....I'm not in KD but I will say that there PC 06 was amazing....prob the best out of any pledge class so that is very untrue.

By: In response
#26  by: Kd :)   

I adore Kay Dee and all of my sisters! You mean the world to me and I'm so thrilled to see all of you during Pride Week!

By: Kd :)
#27  by: KD LADY   

I love all of my KD Ladies!

By: KD LADY
#28  by: :(   

This is depressing. People are really evil to one another.

There's no need to be so critical of ANY sorority. Chill everyone....for real. If this is what rushing a sorority is all about, I definitely don't want to waste my time.

By: :(
#29  by: LOVE   

KD lovers- can't wait for pride week! I love you gals xox

By: LOVE
#30  by: KAYDEE   

Ladies remember, actions speak louder than words - people can say anything they want! Jealousy is the greatest form of flattery. You girls mean the world to me, and have become my family. I love you girls and cannot wait to see you! 3 weeks! AOT.

By: KAYDEE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.