facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 15
#11  by: Actually...   

That is 100% untrue.....KD's do not have certain outfits they must wear to the gym or anywhere else....That is a rumor that goes around every year around rush and it's false....

By: Actually...
#12  by: actions speak   

There will always be people who have negative things to say about certain houses (mostly our of jealousy) but come rush, i'm proud to be in a house who's sisterhood, PNM return percentage, and reputation speaks for itself. While there are many other outstanding houses out there that have wonderful girls that i consider close friends, KD is simply the best :) work hard, play hard, and continue to be fabulous! see ya'll at pride week!

By: actions speak
#13  by: poser   

I bet it is a KD pretending to be the kitchenboy!

By: poser
#14  by: PNM 08   

I went to summerfest yesterday and liked most of the sororities that were there. I'm certainly not going to judge any of the houses by what some jerks get on this site and say. I am interested in their involvements and activities that are positive and everything else..I'll just find out on my own and make my own opinions..No one cares about the negative opinions. Grow up!

By: PNM 08
#15  by: PNM 08   

I loved KD..Very pretty girls, sweet, and willing to answer all of my questions!!

By: PNM 08
#16  by: pc06   

Last year KayDee turned in pictures of girls underage drinking or pregaming with a frat in other top sororities in order to put them on social probation....
They also hide girls during rush and have crazy rules about what sisters can do on their own time

By: pc06
#17  by: you're an idiot   

You're obviously not in KD because that isn't true in the slightest. Get your facts straight before you make statements about something you know nothing about.

By: you're an idiot
#18  by: Kappa Delta LOVE.   

KD doesn't need to "hide" their girls during because KD doesn't doesn't base their sorority's value on it's looks. EVERY SINGLE GIRL in KD has something amazing to offer, even if she doesn't resemble a super-model. We're a great Sorority and the only "strict rules" we have are the typical ones such as no drinking at functions. We prefer not to be on social probation. After all, how could we possibly flourish as a chapter without being social? :)

By: Kappa Delta LOVE.
#19  by: "ex kd lady"   

In reference to the post made by "Ex KD Lady........ I'm in KD's PC 07' and not one single girl dropped from my pledge class. Every girl that received a bid accepted and are still currently in Kappa Delta. So let's not make things up.. it isn't nice!

By: "ex kd lady"
#20  by: yeah   

unfortunately that is true. you girls DID turn in pictures of sororities pregaming, and especially targeted mine by hiding in houses across the street from a preparty and taking pictures. and if you don't believe it, maybe you should check with the rest of your chapter to find out what's really going out. you girls dish it but you can't take it. fake.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.