facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: to be honest   

I cried when Theta dropped me during rush. I freakin' LOVED them, but I'm happy for all of the girls in PC '08 though nonetheless!

By: to be honest
#12  by: Maybe....   

,,,,,,you were the dog they threw out?
such hatred for someone who shouldn't care.
Nice try right back at ya!!

By: Maybe....
#13  by: Theta   

Greta job girls keeping it classy! Don't worry about the haters! You must be doing a lot right for them to take the time to visit your page!! :)

By: Theta
#14  by: Why do you care?   

Ur the one who looks pathetic! At least these girls love their sorority enough to show it on here....what is your excuse on why you need to be on here as much as you are???? You must think they are special to waste your time stalking this page. SO sad for you!!! haha

By: Why do you care?
#15  by: Remember ladies   

You have to take a sip of the good with a sip of the bad. Who cares what people think. We are smoking hot and better looking than most sororities on campus.

By: Remember ladies
#16  by: False   

False sense of reality.

By: False
#17  by: ...   

ok idk when the last time someone said ur just jealous of us. and if i can recall, ive looked at other pages and ive seen the same things being said. I dont get why theta is constantly being picked on. Theta is a great group and are extremely classy. This site makes every sorority look bad, when in reality each sorority is amazing in its own way. No one thinks anyone is jealous of anyone.

By: ...
#18  by: Don't Know?   

You don't know when the last time was that you said "you're jealous?" It was just in Nov. and many times before that. You don't get why Theta is being picked on? Because everyone is tired of the sassy comments. Making these rude comments is not a very classy thing to do. This site doesn't make every sorority look bad. Just the ones that constantly have something to say about every comment posted on their site. Learn to accept the good with the bad. Theta does think everyone is jealous of them because thats what they always say and it is so untrue. Way to try to turn things around.

By: Don't Know?
#19  by: dont know?????   

Im in theta and i dont think everyone is jealous of me....neither does any of my sisters. I really don't understand what the point is to take the time and write a HUGE paragraph on a page that isn't even your own. I'm on this page because this is my sorority. What's ur excuse? Just to criticize and try to bring others down. You prob. just a GDI that has nothing better to do then cuz other sororities down. Every sorority is amazing in their own way and we're sick of people like you who try and make others feel bad. Theta is a great sorority with an awesome group of girls along with the 14 other sororities in panhellenic. I hate that people come on here to hide behind a site because we all know that if you were face to face with any girl in panhellenic you most likely would not have the nerve to say any of that. stop wasting your time.

By: dont know?????
#20  by: Peace/Love   

I love you girls so much! Sisters for eternity, wouldn't have it any other way <3

By: Peace/Love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.