facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Dis   

I know someone going through Rush right now at FSU and she got dropped by Chi O and she is a FOUR TIME LEGACY at that chapter!!! This girl is pretty, loaded with personality, high GPA, etc. Brutal!

By: Dis
#22  by: Chi No.   

I know a girl who went through recruitment this year who was a six time legacy at Chi Omega, and a four time legacy at this very chapter. The girls there told her that they could definitely see her in their sisterhood, and that they hoped to see her back the next day. She was dropped in the second round.
Nice.

By: Chi No.
#23  by: be nice   

A lot of people on this site have a very negative attitude. I wish we could all just fairly rate eachother.

By: be nice
#24  by: Cool   

Great sisterhood and hard to get a bid from.

By: Cool
#25  by: SH   

They are a great sorority and put on an incredible Rush. It’s tough to get a bid from them....especially tough if you are a legacy. I think they got “bit” last year and cut too many girls before “Prefs”. They didn’t have a strong pledge class. That being said, they should do better this year. They have a great President, the girls are involved, and super nice. Best of luck to them! Pan Love!

By: SH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.