Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: pi phi   

love you girls! :)

By: pi phi
#12  by: hmm   

seems like the same person keeps ranking.

By: hmm
#13  by: realist372   

They are not very nice at all.

By: realist372
#14  by: PNM   

They are very nice. I loved these girls. Definately hope to visit them tomorrow.

By: PNM
#15  by: Theta   

We LOVE you girls!

By: Theta
#16  by: ADPi   

I love all these girls, all the Chi O's I have met & the ones I knew in high school that went on to rush Chi O are some of the most fun, classy, wild girls you could ever want to meet. These girls are the ones worth sticking around for, and although it is not MY sorority, I think they deserve just as high a rating as mine.. awesome girls. simple as that.

By: ADPi
#17  by: Rush   

PNMs beware Chi O is known for telling you during rush you "belong there" and they "want you as their sister" and then drop you on skit day so be aware of that during recruitment :)

By: Rush
#18  by: Anon   

I rushed FSU in 1998, and on pref day, the Chi O sister who was rushing me said, "I really hope I see you on our lawn tomorrow. You're going to be great here." I chose them as my first pick, only to be dropped and picked up by my #2 choice. Sad to read they're still up to their old tricks.

By: Anon
#19  by: why   

would one choose them?

By: why
#20  by: ready 2rush   

These girls are super sweet, invovled and beautiful on the inside and out! Hope to be one soon!

By: ready 2rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.