facebook

alpha gamma delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Gamma Delta sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: AGD   

The ladies of AGD are attractive, fun, classy, intelligent, outgoing, sweet, and have a strong sisterhood. It is not up to outsiders to judge what only we know. No one knows what our sisterhood is truely like because they can't read our minds and they can't feel what we feel in our hearts for each other. The same goes for the lovely ladies of FSU's other sororities.

By: AGD
#32  by: Bid Day   

Although I received a bid from AGD and declined it, it has nothing to do with their popularity or the looks of their members. It was nothing personal against them and I want them to know that they are great girls, who are very welcoming to all, but maybe you need to change your attitudes towards the other sororities, and they way you go about rushing. But good luck next year with PC '10.

By: Bid Day
#33  by: AGD LUV   

AGD had an amazing year! I'm so excited about recruitment and having another year of fun with my AGD sisters!

By: AGD LUV
#34  by: Good Luck   

Better to get a bid from the 'last house' haha, than to not get a bid or turn one down.

By: Good Luck
#35  by: yayay   

these girls are a group of wonderful ladies who aren't given enough credit. every sorority has a few ehh looking girls but you shouldn't judge them based solely on their looks. great group of girls xoxo

By: yayay
#36  by: sunny   

I see AGD growing in leaps and bounds. The older girls made little effort to grow and improve, and had bad attitudes but the newer AGD's are friendly,classy and more involved. I really am excited for them.

By: sunny
#37  by: lets b real   

I gotta agree with Not. Other sororities showcase their "top10" so it appears they r all model beautiful. AGD's have beautiful girls as well. They don't focus on looks only. Too bad there r so many superficial and phony people out there. A sorority sgould be so much more.

By: lets b real
#38  by: savvy   

Nice girls. Not all about partying or being sleazy. Unfortunately that's what seems to make you popular!

By: savvy
#39  by: Hwllo   

Underrated srat girls here are very nice

By: Hwllo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.