Alpha Gamma Delta sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: aw!   

LiEP to Alum! :)

By: aw!
#22  by: confusing pnms?   

PNMs dont need this site. They are supposed to get their own impression of each house during recruitment. Let them be confused, its better than having them read us bashing each other.

By: confusing pnms?
#23  by: agd   

these are some of the nicest girls i have ever met!

By: agd
#24  by: theta<33   

We love you AGD! My freshman year I had a random roomie that was an AGD and she was so sweet!

By: theta<33
#25  by: re bs   

im not in agd, i really saw them at the greek store and i really think they deserve good things and i hope they have a fabulous rush

By: re bs
#26  by: AGD GIRL   

How excited are you girls for our social with Pike? OMG!!!!
Anything but clothes!!!!

By: AGD GIRL
#27  by: :)   

Mad <3

By: :)
#28  by: AGD   

I just don't understand all of the bashing. It's so childish. I am a PC 08 of AGD and I love it. I have had so much fun with my sisters. I also have friends that are new members of other sororities as well as a few friends who have been members a couple of years in other sororities and we are still friends and get along just fine. I just don't get why it's so important to have that #1 ranking, just seems immature. It all comes down to how you feel in your heart about your sorority and sisters, not a ranking.

By: AGD
#29  by: to below   

We love our pc 08 girls!!! You're too sweet, don't worry about this site. They don't know us like you do babe! <3

By: to below
#30  by: just in general   

All of these women (& men?) keep giving AGD all 5s or one 4 and then four 5s when they know good and well that AGD is that ONE house they never would have joined, or one of their heck-no houses...which is fine. to each lady her own! But it's not right to go through out your "pity 5's" on AGD's page and give other houses ones just so this one isn't so low. BE REAL, you don't have to be immature/mean, but just be real. Yes, AGD has some nice women in their house, but we all know they aren't even close to top, so the pity party needs to stop!

By: just in general

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.