facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Arkansas State University - ASU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: steve   

It is quite funny to see all of these rankings. Anybody who is not an ATO and is simply an outsider looking in knows they are definitely at the bottom at ASU. ATO is a great fraternity nationwide but they have not been able to gain any real respect at ASU. I mean no disrespect to any ATOs, I am just stating the general opinion of everybody at ASU.

By: steve
#22  by: redwolffan   

Sigma Chi is number one!!

By: redwolffan
#23  by: Old Greek from 70s   

Seriously? The ATOs are good? We all felt sorry for them when I was in school. Way to go!

By: Old Greek from 70s
#24  by: Old Greek from 70s   

Seriously? The ATOs are a good fraternity. Things sure have changed. They were nice guys that really struggled in my day.

By: Old Greek from 70s
#25  by: OldAlumn   

Note: My rankings are based on the mid-2000's, so things may have changed a tad. From all I've seen around town, though, they're still pretty accurate.
KA-southern farm money. They can be perfect gentlemen, but they can also be a bit conceited.
Pike-high school jocks. Largely indistinguishable from Lambda Chi.
Lambda Chi-high school jocks with tanning packages. Largely indistinguishable from Pike. Ironically, this leads to constant fights between the two for steroided up superiority.
Sigma Chi-future loan officers of America. Good middle class boys who wear lots of Patagonia.
AGR-Country music songs describe their lives. Very nice, very polite, well liked by most people, but not top tier.
Sigma Pi-The only place where you can find emos, preppy republicans, exchange students, and hippies under one roof. Very strong brotherhood despite appearing to have nothing in common. For better or worse, though, they are definitely not stereotypical fraternity boys.
ATO-strong fraternity at most southern schools, but their regional top tier reputation hasn't done them much good here. Lots of very nice boys who can have a great time, but they struggle a bit in the popularity department.

By: OldAlumn
#26  by: GamFam   

1. KA
2. Chop
3. Sigma Chi
4. AGR
5. Pike
6. ATO
7. Sigma Pi

By: GamFam
#27  by: IFC   

I can't stop laughing at all the posts that put ATO as number one... Seriously... they have 13 members and termites holding hands in disguise for a house.

The KA's aren't number one either because of their inability to be congenial to anyone, their own brothers included. Lets not forget that every semester a handful of their pledges simultaneously "fall down the stairs"

Chops are jersey shore wannabees but none the less are still top tier in relation to the other fraternities.

PIKES used to be rough but after everything that has happened to them and their chapter getting cleaned out they are on the rise for sure with several leadership roles on campus.

Sigma Pi shouldn't even be a fraternity. They are essentially a multi-Cultural-Racial club that throws creepy emo parties..

AGR is lucky to still be on campus after their incident with the assault rifle but the ones that are left are decent country guys when they aren't smoking pot.

Last is Sigma chi.. Definitely the best on campus for their achievements. Best GPA 8 semesters running. Intramural champs 2 years running. Donated the more to philanthropy than all the other fraternities combined the past 6 years running. Throws the best party on campus (ski Lodge) - good luck getting a wrist band to get in... and their members are without a doubt the preppiest on campus. Their house may be rough but its not about the structure its about the people inside.

1. EX
2. PIKE
3. LXA
4. AGR
5. KA
6. Sig Pi
7. ATO

By: IFC
#28  by: Unknown   

1. Definitely ΣΧ is number one!
2. ΚΑ
3. ΠΚΑ will probably get to number two when they get off probation.
4. ΛΧΩ
5. ΑΓΡ, good ole country boys
6. ΣΠ
7. ΑΤΟ, sorry but it's true.

By: Unknown

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.