2. Pike
3. AGR
4. Chop
5. Sig Chi
6. ATO
7. Sig Pi

By: outside hater
#3  by: outsider   

I am most definitely not a GDI as you claim. I am far from it. My rankings hold true in reality, not for perception.

By: outsider
#4  by: el diablo   

I think it's about time for a rankings revisal. Here are the rankings going into summer break which could change before next semester:
1. ATO
2. KA
3. Pike
4. Sigma Chi
5. AGR
6. Chop
7. Sigma Pi

By: el diablo
#5  by: colonel reb   

These rankings just prove what we've known all along, and that is that southern fraternities will always be the best so rage on GDI yankee frats! Hahaha

By: colonel reb
#6  by: johnny come lately   

I'd like to give my two cents about each of the fraternities here at ASU:
AGR = super nice country farm boys.
ATO = less well known outside of their legendary registered parties but likely to surge with new house on the Row. Really hard to categorize these guys as there is no prevailing stereotype here.
KA = their daddies own the farms, lots of money and stability here.
Lambda Chi = roid ragers that seem to emulate guidos from the jersey shore but really know how to throwdown when it's time to party.
Pike = every former high school athlete who couldn't make it on the college level which is why they dominate intramurals.
Sig Chi = very preppy, seem to go out of their way to convince everyone of how "frat" they are. They deserve credit for their amazing ability to raise philanthropy money though.
Sig Pi = reefer madness 'nuff said.

By: johnny come lately
#7  by: IFC   

It's funny how everyone is reporting ratings... and one fraternity seems to get all their bad ratings deleted, and all the other fraternities have their good ratings delete. oh gosh who could be doing that... way to go ATO.

By: IFC
#8  by: curious   

I just wanted to comment that only the website can remove ratings not individual people..

By: curious
#9  by: The real funny joe   

KA are actually pretty cool. I just godad cause they took my girl

By: The real funny joe
#10  by: hangemhigh   

Rankings time!
1. ATO
2. KA
3. Sigma Chi
4. Pike
5. AGR
6. Lambda Chi
7. Sigma Pi

By: hangemhigh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.