By: Did
by: Not yetOct 18, 2015 12:51:55 AM

They said they would have them sent by midnight

By: Not yet
by: ..Oct 18, 2015 2:17:38 AM

They just sent them out.

By: ..
by: MeOct 18, 2015 10:28:25 AM

I did. I got it back right before midnight. Super excited!

By: Me
#22  by: asugirl   

definitely going to be great this year i can tell by the quality of girls that went out for their recruitment. could possibly reach top tier in a few years.

By: asugirl
by: LolOct 18, 2015 3:06:08 AM

Look at their alpha class and tell me if you think they can be top tier. My friends rushed and they said the only ones who got invited back are weird and not cute. Definitely gonna be another g phi.

By: Lol
by: Lol Oct 18, 2015 10:30:10 AM

To the person that said they invited back weird girls.. I got invited back. I'm not weird I'm actually gorgeous. Lol so bye B-I-T-C-H!

By: Lol
by: UhOct 18, 2015 2:17:06 PM

The way you type just makes you look slow. Just because your mom says you're pretty, doesn't mean you are.

By: Uh
by: No^^^Oct 18, 2015 4:46:56 PM

You're re prolly not gorgeous, just blind. Get your eyes checked sweetie. I was unimpressed with recruitment, which means I was prolly unimpressed with you

By: No^^^
#23  by: yah   

I went through recruitment and dropped... not because of looks but I have a lot of time commitments but the girls were not cute at all.

By: yah
by: lOct 18, 2015 4:01:38 PM

yeah most of the girls looked like rejects

By: l
#24  by: Also   

I also went through recruitment and dropped. By the looks of the girls I was with, I highly doubt kd will be top tier. Everyone was just socially awkward... Not worth my money or time.

By: Also
by: LOLOct 19, 2015 10:21:32 AM

If you guys are so great then shouldn't you be enjoying each other rather than posting and down voting every comment on GR? Way to start off looking pathetic KD.

By: LOL
#25  by: JadieJ   

I saw a complete mix of girls. Really pretty girls and ok girls, they will probably start off middle tier, and climb from there depending on their pledge class next fall

By: JadieJ
by: @LOLOct 19, 2015 11:09:13 AM

Way to set a great example and act like a high schooler

By: @LOL
#26  by: Like   

How are you going to be rude about a chapter you just tried rushing? So many negative comments about the chapter already and it hasn't even started, way to go. Hopefully this attitude changes.

By: Like
by: Yess^^^^^Oct 18, 2015 7:17:57 PM

I noticed that too hahahaha.

By: Yess^^^^^
#27  by: Soo   

Didn't get an invitation back...why???

By: Soo
by: jumba Oct 18, 2015 7:40:23 PM

were you shy during the interview?

By: jumba
by: By looking at their girlsOct 18, 2015 7:52:01 PM

likely because you're hot

By: By looking at their girls
#28  by: Ha   

I hope all of y'all feel stupid for saying the girls who rushed weren't cute. All the girls I'm seeing are cute as hell.

By: Ha
by: HaOct 19, 2015 12:31:39 AM

Says a KD

By: Ha
by: MaybeOct 19, 2015 1:10:57 AM

Instead of trying to tear them down.. How about everyone act like they're in college and treat eachother with respect. I saw some very cute girls. Glad to see they're making a name for themselves. Keep it up KD

By: Maybe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.