Any thoughts?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Hey   

bump

By: Hey
#2  by: DudeBro   

They have very good national standings, it should be interesting to see how well they recruit here. I have high hopes.

By: DudeBro
#3  by: :)   

I think they will do well.

By: :)
#4  by: KD   

I think they are strong in the south not so much in the west.

starting a chapter is hard BUT i expect them to land a decent founding class. i think they will land middle tier above SK and Adpi.

By: KD
#5  by: rach   

has anyone heard back from them who sent out an interest form?

By: rach
by: nope!Sep 9, 2015 8:10:20 PM

I'm still waiting for a response

By: nope!
by: rachSep 9, 2015 9:02:33 PM

that's good to hear i'm not the only one, but the coffee date thing was supposed to be thursday and friday so i'm a little confused.

By: rach
by: SoSep 11, 2015 3:25:33 PM

I thought it was supposed to be today and I still haven't gotten an email yet. Should I be worried?

By: So
by: DjkdSep 11, 2015 3:46:09 PM

They said they're sending out emails this weekend they had a lot of interest. Follow them on insta for updates

By: Djkd
#6  by: So   

Is it just girls who dropped from rush?

By: So
#7  by: question   

do you think there are going to be a lot of girls going to their recruitment? and do you think itll be competitive?

By: question
#8  by: hey   

They just had their first round of coffee dates today. Who all went and what was it like?

By: hey
#9  by: Lol   

just gonna be another gamma phi beta.
G phi is good nationally. Kappa delta is good nationally. With KD doing late recruitment they get all the girls that didn't get bids.

By: Lol
by: noSep 12, 2015 11:08:01 AM

They did really good with recruitment this past semester up in nau and it looks like they did good with recruitment this fall too. Lots of cute girls in it.

By: no
by: KD Coffee GalSep 16, 2015 10:29:52 PM

how would you know? a lot of girls sat out of regular recruitment to join kd. they aren't even established yet soooooo....?

By: KD Coffee Gal
#10  by: Hmm   

Itll be interesting to see how their recruitment goes. I hear they've been having lots of coffee dates.

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.