facebook

kappa delta

by: .

Any thoughts?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: LOL!   

That would be funny to see them in top tier for fall I'm not sayn it can't be done I would just love to see the look on the other houses faces lmfao!

By: LOL!
#12  by: Sundevil    

Any guess on how they're gonna rank?

By: Sundevil
by: uhOct 1, 2015 4:33:35 AM

have you not read what everyone else has posted?

By: uh
by: I heardOct 4, 2015 6:13:43 PM

They're going to come back very strong. Maybe it might be another sigma kappa, maybe not but I have a good feeling about them.

By: I heard
#13  by: Basically   

KD will be taking members from all grade classifications. When sororities establish new chapters, they are looking to mirror similar numbers of the other sororities. Not all new members will be "rejects" from fall recruitment. This is a great opportunity for juniors and seniors. The chapter will have the opportunity to start new traditions. Their consultants will be there to teach everything else.

By: Basically
#14  by: I know   

they have a very strong alum base here in AZ and that always helps. I also now since they have such strong nationals they will be a good fit. I can honestly see them being a top tier sorority here in time. Arizona State is a great school and we will be a stronger greek community with KD on campus.

By: I know
#15  by: I also know   

that there will be a lot of guidance and help - every new chapter regardless of the sorority needs that so trust me there will be very experience alum members and national consultants on board. This is going to be so exciting to have them here.

By: I also know
#16  by: interest sessions   

Has anyone gone to their interest sessions that theyve been having?? I haven' been able to go yet and was wondering what info they talked about.

By: interest sessions
by: BasicallyOct 7, 2015 7:53:59 PM

Dues, what kappa delta stands for, sisterhood, philanthropy, history of kappa delta.

By: Basically
#17  by: anyone   

whats the number of bids theyr gonna give out? anyone got an idea

By: anyone
by: WellOct 8, 2015 8:25:51 AM

I went to the info session & they said about 200

By: Well
by: NumbersOct 9, 2015 9:54:43 PM

Probably around 200-250. New sororities tend to mirror the size of current groups on campus and extend bids to all grade classes.

By: Numbers
by: .Oct 10, 2015 7:44:48 PM

Do you think that many people are going to rush? I know 200-250 members are average but I didn't know that many girls were interested in KD

By: .
by: ...Oct 11, 2015 12:37:34 PM

They're going to take quality girls not quantity. Which is what fall recruitment is all about. Fall they are going to have strong leadership but they need to make sure they keep commitment strong because every leadership position needs to be committed. They'll probably start out really strong, maybe even top tier but they need to keep it consistent if they want to make numbers every fall recruitment.

By: ...
#18  by: Attire   

How are we supposed to dress for recruitment? They didn't discuss it.

By: Attire
#19  by: nau   

how many members did the nau chapter have/get when they first colonized?

By: nau
#20  by: Meeting   

How did everyone going through recruitment feel about today?

By: Meeting
by: ??Oct 17, 2015 11:42:02 PM

How many people do you think went through recruitment???

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.