#24  by: real truth   

axo - but slipping cause of their poor 'sisterhood'
dg
zta & dz tied for third
chi o
phi mu

By: real truth
#25  by: fall 2011   

It all depends on what you're looking for...
Top 3: dg, axo, phi mu
Bottom 3: dz, zta, chi o
No particular order.

By: fall 2011
#26  by: whatever   

every chapter is different. in the end, and by that i mean a month into it, you will not like your pick if you do not feel like you belong OR you have a crappy sisterhood. so be yourself during recruitment. MOST sororities will be fake, that's what makes them great during rush. But that doesn't mean that's how they always are. Just go through and pick whichever one you like best because if you go by what's on here then you probably shouldn't be going through rush at all.

By: whatever
#27  by: re: fall 2011   

I agree. In no order, those are definitely correct ranks. good job!

By: re: fall 2011
#28  by: i    

agree with whatever and fall 2011. Good luck during recruitment everyone!

By: i
#29  by: These rankings   

are a joke. PNMs, do you see how different these opinions are? Every chapter has good and bad comments. Go through recruitment, formal or informal, judge for yourself, and make your decision. Go Coogs!

By: These rankings
#30  by: 2BHonest   

Most of the chapters seem to have a good sisterhood. A few have better retention then others.That could be due to varies reasons.Go through recruitment with an open mind,but if you are reading this site(that will be easier said then done)I am ashamed that girls need to bash and bring down other chapters, when we should be supporting and encouraging PNMs to Go Greek and find their homes at UofH. We are panhellenic together,and they only way to survive and thrive is to be as such.Panhel and Coogs Love!

By: 2BHonest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.