Middle
Chi Omega
Delta Gamma

Bottom
Zeta Tau Alpha
Delta Zeta

By: UH
#2  by: real rankings   

chi-o and zeta are the only 2 sororities that UH has that are good in texas.

By: real rankings
#3  by: UR wrong!   

DZ as well!!!! is good too

By: UR wrong!
#4  by: RUSH 2010   

Which is really the best sorority @ Uh

By: RUSH 2010
#5  by: Re: RUSH 2010   

I really hope you're not going by this to try to pick a house for you because if you are, you probably shouldn't go greek. Every single house has it's good and bad things. It's not about what everyone else thinks. It's about what you feel and what you get out of the house you end up at. Everyone for the most part, good or bad rep, has fun being in whichever sorority they're in.

By: Re: RUSH 2010
#6  by: Re: real rankings   

1. you didn't even rank
2. all people care about are the rankings at UH because that is where we're at. Girls pick the house that they'll enjoy being at for their next 4 years at UH not where they won't have fun.
3. even if zta an xo are good somewhere else, that does not mean they're good here or some other random school. they suck here and instead of getting here to try to make themselves feel better they should work on getting better.

By: Re: real rankings
#7  by: Really????   

everybody knows AXO the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)

By: Really????
#8  by: HAHA!   

1.Zeta
2.phi mu
3.AXO
4.CHI-O
5.DZ
6.DG

not in any sorority!

By: HAHA!
#9  by: anybody knows?   

What are the real rankings????

By: anybody knows?
#10  by: Perspective   

I am in a sorority..not saying which one. I know girls from every sorority and there are a lot of nice ones and some not so nice in each group. I went online and checked out the website for most of the sororities to get the overall picture of each...Admittedly I didn't look at all because I had other stuff to do. Each has some pretty girls and some not so much...doesn't mean they aren't sweethearts though. In other words, despite all the stuff people are saying, each sorority is basically the same. A group of girls who joined together to form a sisterhood and have fun. Who is anyone outside their group to really judge them?I am just saying. If they are having fun, who cares? Act classy.

By: Perspective

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.