#41  by: SSSnake   

Sigma Nu
SAE
Fiji

Then everyone else...
sorry about your bid.

By: SSSnake
#42  by: Prime   

Theta Chi is growing real fast at OSU, for a colony, they've got the potential to be the best chapter on campus.

By: Prime
#43  by: Who?   

Who is Theta Chi?

By: Who?
#44  by: SEC   

Although I'm happy at my own university and would not attend yours, I have to commend you on mostly being children wealthy ranchers and old oil money. Also you have a really proud alumnus tradition with many other traditions that many your greek life frat. Keep it up.

By: SEC
#45  by: REAL RANK   

SIGMA NU
SAE
FIJI
AGR
..after that they are pretty much the same, Just a bunch of people that got passed over by those guys.

By: REAL RANK
#46  by: @real rank   

You wish

By: @real rank
#47  by: kappa alpha theta   

@theta, shut up, you know what the other theta is saying is true, you dont even have a house

By: kappa alpha theta
#48  by: @Theta   

Why don't they have a house? Is it because they're new? KAO didn't have a house for years when they got founded here! Theta Chi is here to stay, whether you haters like it or not. Theta Chi out recruited the "established" fraternities last fall. If you've got a real problem, bring it up to the interfraternal council.Instead of supporting an incoming brotherhood, you shoot them down? That shows character and class. I feel sorry for you all.

By: @Theta
#49  by: Zeta   

Get real theta chi, there is a reason you were kicked off campus in the 90's, and there is a reason you are on the 11th floor of kerr now, you are not wanted at osu

By: Zeta
#50  by: real   

Good Fraternities here:
SAE, Phi Delt, Kappa Sig
Sigma Nu, SigEp, AGR, Lambda Chi, Sigma Chi, Fiji

By: real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.