facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Oklahoma State University - OSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 24
#21  by: What?   

I like how FIJI, Sigma Nu, and SigEp are all ranked below AGR, Lambda Chi, Delt, Pike, SAE, Phi Delt. 3 of the top houses don't care enough to rank themselves up on this stupid website.. I like that

By: What?
#22  by: Weed   

I like how Sigma Nu gets so much crap for weed. Obviously those people have never had the privilege to attend a Sigma Chi, Kappa Sig, or SAE party like I have. Sorryboutcha

By: Weed
#23  by: To What   

How can you say they don't rank themselves? Sigma Nu and Sig Ep have the most ratings. You must care a lot!

By: To What
#24  by: Not a SigEp   

When you see a fraternity that has all 5's and all 1's...you can tell that other fraternities are trying to control their own rankings by lowering other Fraternities. I've been waiting to pledge this yr but SigEp is at the top of my list. SigEp, Fiji, and Beta are the best guys at OSU.

By: Not a SigEp
#25  by: TG   

This site is really stupid. There is a house for everyone, but the difficulty is in finding your own house that you can learn to care for while you're an undergrad and beyond. Don't take any of these ratings in to account when picking a fraternity, let rush chairs take you out and decide for yourself...it's not that difficult.

By: TG
#26  by: FYI   

Speaking from the sorority girl's perspective at OSU.. these rankings are completely whack and if you're a guy considering pledging at OSU please wait and judge a house when you meet the guys. This website will give you zero insight as to which Fraternity is the best fit for you! Pick the house YOU want, not what this site says.

By: FYI
#27  by: Seriously   

I think it is really unfair that ZBT is self ranking so much

By: Seriously
#28  by: Uh..   

Where's Theta Chi? Lol.

By: Uh..
#29  by: MEGAFRAT   

I think that there should be 4 or 5 blank spaces after SAE so all other houses start at 5th or 6th place

By: MEGAFRAT
#30  by: KD   

Sigma NU and SAE are the top houses, no doubt, They are like equal.

By: KD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.