dz, aephi
kd, kkg
sdt, dphie, trisig

By: panehellenic
by: almostAug 10, 2013 8:56:51 PM

switch aephi and sdt but other than that yeah

By: almost
#22  by: neu panhel   

all of the sororities at northeastern are great in their own ways and right for different people. neu has an amazing panhellenic community where the sororities get along and respect one another

By: neu panhel
#23  by: Panhel Love   

^^agree so much. There really is no best or worst sorority on campus. There is a best, and worst for every girl. When I went through recruitment, every girl in my rho gamma group ranked the chapters differently. We have an amazing panhellenic community with so much respect for one another. I couldn't be more proud to have gone greek at NU.

By: Panhel Love
#24  by: Rho Gam Love   

Neu Panhel and Panhel Love are right. As a past Rho Gamma (recruitment guide) you learn so much more that each sorority is unique and individual but we all have similar goals and interests such as helping out our community and being supportive of one another! If there are any PNM (potential new members) reading this, I encourage you to sign up for recruitment, see for yourself and make your own judgements. There is a sorority for every girl and I promise you CANNOT go wrong. Any active sister writing and ranking on this sight should be ashamed of themselves.

By: Rho Gam Love
#25  by: 89221   

im sorry but why is sdt put at the bottom... not my favorite but there the hottest along with DZ.

ben gets tit.

dz

sdt

kd

By: 89221
#26  by: haha   

REAL RANKINGS:
1: DZ, SDT, KD
2: KKG, AEPHI
3: Dphie, TRI SIG
its so lame how everyone is trying to pretend certain sororities are top tier, c'mon if you're in a lower tier sorority at least recognize it and stop trying to manipulate this website, it sucks.

By: haha
by: neuOct 2, 2012 3:12:54 PM

agreed completely. these are the real rankings, guys.

By: neu
by: agreedDec 23, 2012 2:20:59 AM

These are ABSOLUTELY the real rankings!

By: agreed
by: LolJan 9, 2013 7:40:31 PM

definitely the real rankings...anyone who says otherwise is definitely clueless

By: Lol
by: yes.Aug 10, 2013 8:58:11 PM

very accurate. KD top is questionable but aside from that this is perfect.

By: yes.
#27  by: Tfm   

If you go to northeastern and are in Greek life, you KNOW the real sorority rankings. Definitely don't need to be validated on this site. The above rankings are true

By: Tfm
#28  by: Weak   

1. DZ

2. SDT

3. KD

middle: aephi

low: tri sig, dphie, kappa

By: Weak
#29  by: Huskyfan   

Obviously we see a trend. No matter what the rest say, DZ is always ranked as #1

By: Huskyfan
by: dz doubtDec 25, 2012 9:55:20 PM

I'm not so sure. In the past they were #1, the past few years they have let themselves slip. They recruited sub-par girls for their past few recruitments and whatever good girls they have don't do anything for their chapter. They need to step it up or they're only going to keep falling.

By: dz doubt
#30  by: Northeastern   

Sucks that kkg isn't quality at our school, it's nationally so strong. In my opinion, DZ is by far the top here. Very interesting considering nationally they aren't top tier. I'd disagree that they're failing, this past recruitment was strong and the girls are definitely the hottest on campus.

By: Northeastern

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.