facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Northeastern University - NEU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 6
#51  by: noname   

It is so sad to see what has happened to Panhel relations on this campus, even long after they have attempted to be mended. The people who post horrible things from the outside looking in cannot judge other sororities. If you think that "self-ranking" and bashing others is how you will become closer with your own sisters, then you are horribly mistaken. The real top sororities on this campus seem to be getting horrible feedback. They seem to be getting the most amount of negative feedback for reasons that are so clear to any onlooker. Those who do things right and are well liked outside of just greek life, will be looked down upon by those who do not have that opportunity. For those girls who write mean and horrid things about those particular chapters, just step back and think for a second what it looks like to everyone else. You spend your time on a website bashing other people because you simply do not like them. Go read a book, study for class...anything but be catty and rude on a public forum like this. No one truly has the right to judge anyone except for those who belong to the chapters. It is a fact that those top sororities are involved, friendly and well known, but not for the reasons that many seem to be posting about. Do us all a favor and keep your negative comments to yourself, and if you really do have a problem, address it like a lady, not a spiteful and just downright mean little girl. The true judgement here should be one of character.

By: noname
#52  by: Future sorority girl   

I'm going through spring recruitment. What is the best sorority to join out if the 4 that are doing spring rush? sdt kd Tri sig or dphie

By: Future sorority girl
#53  by: considering   

I'm also going through spring recruitment and wondering the same thing. For the record, I am valuing the social presence of the sororities very highly, as I mostly want to meet people and make friends. Involvement is also important to me, but less so as I have other clubs and organizations that I'm using as activism outlets.

By: considering
#54  by: currentsororitygirl   

to both considering and future sorority girl: all of the sororities here have worth. while yes, there is no way to quantify which sorority is best, specific sororities are more well known for specific things. Sigma Delta Tau is a very social sorority, Kappa Delta is diverse/well rounded and involved, Tri Sigma has very smart and kind sisters, and Delta Phi Epsilon has some of the friendliest and inclusive people I have met in greek life. I recommend (if you haven't and still can) that you go to the information sessions that each sorority is having, and you will hopefully be able to tell which girls you click with the most. If you haven't done any of the information nights, you most likely should just wait and do fall recruitment. You should not go in and blindly choose a sorority based on others opinions solely.

By: currentsororitygirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.