facebook

what sororities have the nicest (kindest) girls?

by:    

i’ve heard sdt is the way to go but the girls are all super mean to each other— which sororities have the nicest girls (ignoring looks or socials)

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i wouldn’t necessarily say sdt is “the way to go.” it depends on what you want out of a sorority. if you want the status of being in a “top” and going to lots of parties/hooking up a lot, then sdt is prob for you. but from what i heard if you’re looking for real genuine sisterhood where the girls actually like and are nice to each other then a diff sorority is prob ur best bet.

By: oop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

rankings in terms of most authentic/nicest girls (ignoring looks or socials)

chi o
axo/sk/dphie/tri sig
kd
aephi/kkg
sdt
dz

By: awoo
by: Hi   

DZ girls nicer than SDT imo

By: Hi
#3by:    

ofc every person is going to have a different experience but i think the general idea if only considering niceness when interacting with others is:
dphie
axo
chi o
sig kap/ tri sig
kd/ kkg
aephi
sdt
dz

that said, i think some are also more “sisterly” than others, and if that’s what you mean then i would look at dphie, axo, chi o, kkg, sig kap and tri sig. the girls in those houses tend be the least cliquey and not involved in inter-sisterhood smearing (at least from an outside perspective). but you will find your place and there really is no specific “way to go” it’s just a matter of what you vibe with!

By: panhellove
by: carrot   

this one

By: carrot

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.