facebook

what sororities have the nicest (kindest) girls?

by: curious

i’ve heard sdt is the way to go but the girls are all super mean to each other— which sororities have the nicest girls (ignoring looks or socials)

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oop   

i wouldn’t necessarily say sdt is “the way to go.” it depends on what you want out of a sorority. if you want the status of being in a “top” and going to lots of parties/hooking up a lot, then sdt is prob for you. but from what i heard if you’re looking for real genuine sisterhood where the girls actually like and are nice to each other then a diff sorority is prob ur best bet.

By: oop
#2  by: awoo   

rankings in terms of most authentic/nicest girls (ignoring looks or socials)

chi o
axo/sk/dphie/tri sig
kd
aephi/kkg
sdt
dz

By: awoo
by: HiNov 19, 2023 8:24:17 PM

DZ girls nicer than SDT imo

By: Hi
#3  by: panhellove   

ofc every person is going to have a different experience but i think the general idea if only considering niceness when interacting with others is:
dphie
axo
chi o
sig kap/ tri sig
kd/ kkg
aephi
sdt
dz

that said, i think some are also more “sisterly” than others, and if that’s what you mean then i would look at dphie, axo, chi o, kkg, sig kap and tri sig. the girls in those houses tend be the least cliquey and not involved in inter-sisterhood smearing (at least from an outside perspective). but you will find your place and there really is no specific “way to go” it’s just a matter of what you vibe with!

By: panhellove
by: carrotNov 14, 2023 12:29:57 AM

this one

By: carrot

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.