facebook

fall 2019 frat rankings

by:    

There’s been a lot of rankings recently, and while some have been pretty good, I’m going to try to give the perspective of an outsider looking in. Going to separate it out by tiers, but I’m also going to take a more wholistic approach. Each category that’s used to rate each org on GreekRank is going to be considered (friendliness, social life, popularity, etc.). Obviously, you can’t go off the overall ranks on GreekRank since people tend to self rank frequently. Really trying to take as unbiased view as possible, but will try to throw some hot takes out as well. I’m open to feedback on how the list can be improved.

A lot of these rankings are based on my personal opinion after meeting people across a lot of the frats, the opinions of people inside Greek life and the opinions of people outside of it as well.

Note: Frats listed in the same tier are not ranked in any particular order.

Top Tier:

Upper Top Tier - DTD
Mid Top Tier - SigEp
Lower Top Tier - KS

Middle Tier:

Upper Middle Tier - AEPi, Fiji
Mid Middle Tier - Phi Delt
Lower Middle Tier - Beta

Lower Tier:

Upper Lower Tier - Pike, AKS
Mid Lower Tier - BGE, ZBT
Lower Lower Tier - ADP, PiKapp

Posted By: greekrankneu
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DTD killed my dog, bottom tier

By: Ye
#2by:    

This is accurate. A few chapters that were historically good are dropping off. Chapters that weren’t as well known before are on the come up.

By: L31
#3by:    

In what world are Fiji and beta higher than pike?

By: What
#4by:    

Switch Delt and Pike lol. Also not really different tiers within the top tier imo

By: Yikes
#5by:    

This is it

By: Chief
#6by:    

Putting PIKE and AKS on the same line is hilarious. DTD is off, KS should be up. Phi Delt over Fiji and Beta. Even ZBT and BGE are vastly different (never even heard of BGE). Lower tier seems to be off-campus frats and frats you have no experience w? This one is pretty far off imo.

By: Wut
#7by:    

Chief

By: This is it
#8by:    

Most accurate rankings after this Fall rush I’ve seen that don’t seem to be just KS and Pike kids ranking themselves. Couple things could change but overall pretty solid

By: chubby_pup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

LMAOOOO DTD as a the top one

By: Hahaha
#10by:    

Have you guys lost your minds lol

By: Not in delt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.