facebook

membership is for a lifetime

by: Boom

In case anyone had any delusions about what their Greek experience would be like after college, let me remind you:

Based on alumna support, endowment, chapter strength, and reputation
Rankings within tiers are the same

National Top Tier:
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Delta Delta Delta
Delta Gamma
Chi Omega
Zeta Tau Alpha
Kappa Alpha Theta
Pi Beta Phi

Upper Mid-Tier:
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Phi
Kappa Delta

Middle Tier:
Phi Mu
Delta Zeta
Gamma Phi Beta
Alpha Omicron Pi

Lower Mid-Tier:
Alpha Gamma Delta
Sigma Kappa
Alpha Xi Delta

Lower Tier:
Alpha Sigma Alpha
Phi Sigma Sigma
Sigma Delta Tau
Sigma Sigma Sigma

Who...?
Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Sigma Tau
Delta Phi Epsilon
Theta Phi Alpha

Posted By: Boom
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

You should join a chapter that you feel comfortable within AT YOUR SCHOOL. No matter the chapter, there are numerous alumni associations/networks across the country, aka sisterhood for life for all of them. I do understand that joining a chapter that is more well known can be appealing, but if thats the ONLY reason someone joins a chapter, they are severely misguided.

By: No
#2  by: well then   

clearly written by a KKG or a chi o. If you're really that obsessed with your organizations national "image" after undergrad you really need to re-evaluate your priorities. No one cares what chapter you're in past college, honestly. Go with the girls that you fit in the most with at your college. The fact that you even took the time to sort out NATIONAL rankings is so sad I pity you.

By: well then
by: lolNov 5, 2016 4:00:28 PM

Clearly written by a ChiO... their national rep seems to be all they really have to cling to tbh

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.