facebook

first impressions of sororities

by: excited

I'm so excited to be rushing!! None of my friends are rushing with me so I don't really have anyone to talk to/ be excited with. Fellow girls who are rushing, what are your first impressions/thoughts about the sororities so far? Or your favorites?

Posted By: excited
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PanhelLuv   

AEPhi , SDT, DZ in that order :)

By: PanhelLuv
#2  by: rush   

My number 1 is alpha epsilon phi (but I heard like so many people want them) so I'd also love to be in sigma delta tau!!!

By: rush
#3  by: Seriously   

to the first comment above: @panhelluv you literally just commented on which sororities go out the most with the same username. you are clearly in AEPhi, and are not a PNM.

to both the first and the second comment above: AEPhi is a fantastic sorority full of down to earth fun girls, but why don't you just let your chapter speak for yourself during the recruitment process?? AEPhi has been absolutely running this site full of posts about how great they are this past week. Calm down and stop self ranking.

By: Seriously
#4  by: sigma   

i felt at home at sigma but i heard they don't go out as much? suggestions?

By: sigma
by: oldSep 21, 2016 1:58:50 PM

Go with the one you love! Youll find girls in every single sorority that like to go out!! There may not be as many but you'll still have a blast!

By: old
by: .Sep 26, 2016 12:04:46 PM

Top3: DZ, SDT, KKG
Mid3: AEPhi, SK, KD
Bottom3: DPhiE, tri sig, chi o

By: .
#5  by: pnm   

I ranked sdt, aephi, kd, and tri sig for this weekend, those were all my favorites from the start. sdt I went into with preconceived judgements because I knew their "rep" but was honestly shocked at how much I had in common with the girls I talked to and they were pretty chill, thought I would wanna drop them. I felt the same about dz the first day but they did not exceed my expectations. I have friends in aephi and kd and really liked both of those and talked to really cool girls. then I know tri sig also has a less than desirable rep but that's the one I liked most of the remaining sororities, the girls I met were super cool and laid back. I would not say I'm the sorority type at all and things might be different at a different school but I could see myself in any of these!

By: pnm
by: oldSep 22, 2016 8:18:06 AM

That's wonderful that you felt so at home in Sigma! You'll get the chance to meet more and more girls for longer periods so you'll definitely feel comfortable with your choice by the end. Good for you for not dropping chapters based on rumor and gossip too! Every single one of them has outstanding girls and deserves to be given a chance.

By: old

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.