facebook

end of year ranks

by: ?

have any fraternities and sororities changed ranks? Or is it still similar to the fall orders?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: huskygreek   

Chi O is a wild card...who knows how their recruitment will go

By: huskygreek
by: LolJun 16, 2016 9:45:50 AM

Chi O is no "wildcard".... They are new and will likely do poorly

By: Lol
by: Rly Jun 21, 2016 4:05:11 PM

Lol not a wildcard nice try

By: Rly
#2  by: Same   

For the most part the ranks are the same that they started the year with. It's not easy to climb the ladder and most likely it will not change

By: Same
by: LolMay 28, 2016 6:09:21 PM

Nothings different but also who cares

By: Lol
#3  by: one year to go   

I would agree mostly with the post above, that is pretty accurate for the most part. Especially agree with the end, definitely choose the org that you feel the most comfortable with. It's a community, not like other schools with all the hate and exclusivity.

My breakdown is just slightly different:

FRATS - would add Delt to the top tier, also must say that Beta is making moves and could be on par with PhiDelt and AEPi by next year

KS / Delt / Sig Ep
Pike / ADP
PhiDelt / AEPi
Beta / ZBT
BGE

SORORITIES - would move KD down, DPhiE down, and put Chi O all the way down because of how new they are and the struggles to date

SDT / DZ
Kappa / AEPhi
SigK / KD
TriSig / DPhiE
Chi O

By: one year to go
by: YesMay 27, 2016 9:33:51 AM

Definitely agree with most of this. ChiO is absolutely bottom (not matter how hard they try to convince us they are not, you can't just not start at the bottom)
I think DPhiE and SK should be switched though. They are definitely more established as a whole, and aren't as "try hard" as SK.

By: Yes
by: GreekgirlAug 4, 2016 6:49:19 PM

This is accurate

By: Greekgirl
#4  by: mhm   

The responses on this are pretty good! Putting aside my own affiliations/preferences, I would say the ranking I hear most common (as specifically as possible in order and not a tear) is probably:

SDT
DZ
KKG
AEPhi
KD
SK
DPhiE
Sigma
Chi O

SDT and DZ are always top and they took great pledge classes during the year, and I think SDT in particular did a good job bonding with girls in other sororities. KKG took two pledge classes during the year that definitely boosted them out of the middle tier. Otherwise, the rankings are probably pretty similar to the last few years of postings. As stated in other things, Chi O is on the bottom because that's just where you start, you don't skyrocket to being adored and top of the pack in a semester and even if they believe it nobody else has bought it, even if they are a group of nice and cool girls.

Go with your gut during fall recruitment! Every sorority is full of amazing women and rankings don't affect how good your sisterhood is. Just go where you feel comfortable and happy.

By: mhm
by: YesSep 4, 2016 5:25:35 AM

Accurate!
Go with your gut during recruitment, not what this website says.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.