Birmingham-Southern College - BSC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: no way jose   

Zeta is an embarrasment.

By: no way jose
by: IndependentAug 25, 2015 12:26:58 AM

If you are personally embarrassed by the friendships of people you (clearly) don't know, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Because posting mean things on sites like these is what you should be embarrassed about.

By: Independent
#22  by: hey, ladies...   

stop self-ranking yourselves, aopi. you only make your mediocre sorority look even worse.

By: hey, ladies...
#23  by: Rushed   

All this makes me not want to do rush this fall. I'm disappointed in the negative comments here.

By: Rushed
#24  by: BSCAL   

I'm a BSC grad(92), and I enjoy reading these comments. Seems like things have changed a little on the sorority front since I was there, and I could not be happier. When I rushed back in 1988, there were only 4 "established" sororities at BSC: AOPi (top), AXO, KD (top), and ZTA. There really were only 2 top sororities, and you pledged one or the other depending on where you were from or legacy status, etc. Most girls from Huntsville pledged KD... I remember hearing, "Date a KD; marry an AOPi." AXO was a good sorority, but it was also considered the group who took good girls who "trickled down" from AOPi and KD.

By: BSCAL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.