sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Birmingham-Southern College - BSC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: wally   

REAL rankings of sororities?

1. Tie between AXO and KD but I think AXO has come out on top in the past two years.
2. AOII
3. XO
4. Pi Phi
5. ZTA

So ZTA, please stop lying to yourselves.

By: wally
#2  by: kappa alpha order 12   

Ya'll are all confused. Kappa delta is the best no questions, hands downb, they are un touchable. All the others are debateable. My opinion on the ranks:

1 KD
2 Chi o
3 AOII
4 alpha chi
5 pi phi
6 zeta

By: kappa alpha order 12
#3  by: yeahright   

Okay, so you may be right about KD, but Chi O is scary and Alpha Chi is easy. Let's be more realistic here...

1. KD
2. AOII
3. Pi Phi
4. Chi O
5. Alpha Chi
6. Zeta

By: yeahright
by: sorryAug 2, 2013 4:43:39 PM

Agree with this one.

By: sorry
#4  by: bsc1   

Top 3 are still and will always be: KD AOII XO

Bottom 3 will always be: AXO PBP ZTA

By: bsc1
#5  by: alum   

the only people who care about these rankings are crazy and unrealistic individuals. congrats ladies on putting sorority women in a terribly negative light. you should consider spending less time bringing each other down and more time focusing on your enjoying your short time at school with your sisters.

By: alum
#6  by: bsc13   

I agree. Each sorority has good reason to believe they are the best, b/c all BSC sororities are great! I love my sister and also many girls from other chapters. It's not important to be viewed at better than the other 5 chapters, just take pride in the one you are apart of and show some class!

By: bsc13
#7  by: seriously   

Let me just propose this theory: The higher your rank the more pathetic you are because you actually spend time ranking yourselves. really sad for you girls

By: seriously
#8  by: bsc_gdi   

i hate all the greeks really; but from my perspective-
axo
chi o
kd
aopi
pi phi
zta
and thats the way it is, so lets not lie, doesn't get anyone anywhere, and makes everyone hate yall

By: bsc_gdi
#9  by: WHO THE EFF CARES   

this site is so ridiculous... honestly, each sorority at BSC is amazing in their own right, and there are pros and cons to each sorority. This site however only seems to care about the cons of each house. the whole point of sororities and greek affiliations is to find out where an individual fits in BEST undoubtedly leading to different sororities having different strengths. all this tension and "rivalries" between sororities is stupid and stems from catty, petty, jealousy.

sorry to get on a bit of a rant but i think if you really think about what you are posting on this site, and how hurtful some are, you will see that this is all a little unnecessary.

By: WHO THE EFF CARES
#10  by: ha   

kd doesn't like being ranked fourth. thanks for letting us all know who you are (below)

By: ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.