facebook

not enough recs):

by: Pnm

I know similar questions have been asked but I have about 1 personal rec per house. I could make it 2 recs per house but they wouldn't be personal, would this be enough and can I stil get into a good sorority with only this? Im still searching but if I end up not 2 personal recs per house can I still get in?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

As long as you have 1 rec it is possible to get in. More is better, but you've passed the minimum amount. If a house really wants you they won't look at that and decide whether you keep you or not from the amount of recs you have. Now if the personal rec says you are an awful girl, then they will probably drop you even if they love you. But if you only have 1 personal rec and it raves about how great you are, and the chapter already loves you, then you're all good. But more is always better especially for someone with low grades, no connections, etc. (not necessarily talking about you with the low grades/no connections part since I have no clue what you have)

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.