facebook

rankings for each msu sorority

by: Thanks "Kat"

On July 4th "Kat" decided to give us her "unbiased" opinion of all MSU sororities. Let's just say that "she" had very few flattering comments to make. I thOught this needed to be addressed on the discussion section instead of each group trying to defend themselves. When negative comments are made about 7 of the 8 groups on campus it is obvious recruitment is approaching and someone is attempting to make their particular house "look good" at the expense of others. Her comments and rankingz for each group follow:

Posted By: Thanks "Kat"
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Thanks "Kat"   

ADPi - according to Kat they are bottom tier and are "working to establish their chapter" but have potential to be "top tier".

If you take this comment at face value it is not too critical however she gives ADPi a 2 for classiness and 2 for sisterhood. How can anyone actually determine how strong the bonds of sisterhood are within a group they are not part of?

Tacky

By: Thanks "Kat"
#2  by: Thanks "Kat"   

Chi O - she calls them "one of the top sororities on campus" and rates them top tier while stating "they are aware of their status and it shows". She also gives no 5's and a 3 in sisterhood.

Yes Chi O is confident which may or may not offend some people but "Kat's" rankings make no sense.

#3  by: Thanks "Kat"   

DG - now this is the one that is amusing... "Kat" thinks they are top tier and rates them a 5 or4 in every area! Her comments include "I've never met an unkind DG"; "very friendly"; "A DG is a smart classy girl who still knows when and how to have fun."

Aren't those special comments!

#4  by: Thanks "Kat"   

KD - "Kat" thinks are top tier "although I am not really sure how". She states that "they get into trouble at parties" and that "All KDs at MSU that she has met rubbed her the wrong way"

She rates KD a 2 in sisterhood. Chapters with poor sisterhood do not win Watermelon Fest, Limelight, and Derby Day Lip sync!

#5  by: Thanks "Kat"   

Phi Mu - guest what y'all!?! "Kat" thinks Phi Mu is middle tier and "they are known for their beautiful girls and that's about it". According to "Kat" Phi Mu has "average involvement" and "They're passed around a lot by all of the boys on campus"

I'd like to see what "Kat's" definition of involvement is since Phi Mu has tons of SA involvement as well as involvement in many other groups! Her degrading comment is so uncalled for that it is not worth addressing.

#6  by: Thanks "Kat"   

Pi Phi - "Kat" comments "all they really have going positively for them is their unique, gorgeous home" and rates them bottom tier.

At this point I am at a lose for words. Pi Phi has great members and busts their tails at everything they do!

#7  by: Thanks "Kat"   

ZTA - "Kat" sees them as "nice, and sweet girls but not a huge presence on campus". Also they are bottom tier but are "improving its reputation".

Again, I'm at a lose for words!

#8  by: Honey calm it   

Do you know how much we would accomplish if someone did this every single time ONE girl or mom or alum or literally whoever ranked all the chapters making it obvious what group they're in, the whole front discussion page would be full of these threads. So there was a tacky DG or alum or mom. You look just as tacky "calling people out" right before recruitment too.

By: Honey calm it
by: ^Jul 3, 2015 4:01:07 PM

this.

By: ^
#9  by: No   

I think the poster said what needed to be said! Thanks for calling out Kat.

By: No
#10  by: Also   

Come on...we don't know who Kat is. I don't care. We don't know if it's a student or alum. I'd be careful accusing mothers. They do pay the sorority bills. We want them on our side!

By: Also

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.