facebook

repost out of necessity

by: ###

Phi Mu you are great! You are number one. Everyone loves you and thinks you're the best. Y'all are fantastic, lovely, top tier, awesome, smart....now... take a deep breath...that feels better doesn't it? You have finally convinced everyone now that you are the best so relax. Ahhh, that's better.

Posted By: ###
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: LOL   

My sentiments exactly! Good grief, calm down Phi Mu. I'm beginning to actually feel embarrassed for you.

By: LOL
by: Huh?Jun 9, 2014 7:42:48 PM

Can you point to the responses you're referring too? This is a dumb feed since all sororities are on all topics. Who are you? Please tell!

By: Huh?
#2  by: Hmmm   

But Phi Mu is top tier if not the top house? Why are you so threatened? Sounds like sour grapes over getting cut.

By: Hmmm
by: Please stop. Jun 7, 2014 1:26:58 AM

As someone posted on another thread - top houses don't waste time trying to convince everyone that they are the best. Your constant need to prove that Phi Mu is the best has become comical.

By: Please stop.
#3  by: Yay   

Absolutely a top house at MSU....... Glad you agree!

By: Yay
#4  by: ?   

I'm pretty sure the person that started this whole feed is on high school.
People usually only respond with this much negativity and sarcasm when they feel threatened. Take it easy ### . You really shouldn't let the beautiful ladies of phi mu bother you so much. Concentrate on bettering yourself.

By: ?
by: ###Jun 8, 2014 11:46:22 PM

Hi, yeah no. That comment was originally posted over a year ago on a different thread. So no, I'm not in high school. I just reposted it after seeing it pop up recently because it's true.

By: ###
#5  by: @###   

Real mature there###. Yeah high school mentality. Reposting after a year? You're really THAT concerned? Hmmm, what's your affiliation ? I'm sure you want to keep that a secret.

By: @###
by: ###Jun 9, 2014 5:42:51 PM

If you'll note, I said that comment was on a thread that someone just recently commented on so it was brought to the top. I saw it and lo and behold, it's still true. So I reposted it. I'm not pathetic enough to be on here for over a year waiting for the right moment. But it does appear Phi Mu's are continually on here building themselves up and bashing others.

By: ###
#6  by: Maybe...   

They reposted it to illustrate the fact Phi Mu has been hyperventilating about being top tier for quite a long time. This is nothing new. Most people consider Phi Mu to be a solid middle tier group. Not top, but still good. They have had success in improving their retention over the past few years, but the constant comments (and comments on their comments) actually hurts them. It contributes to the perception that they are desperate and insecure. These are not qualities of a top tier sorority.

By: Maybe...
#7  by: Maybe......   

The repost by high schooler ### was made just to start drama. Sorry to bust up your bashing thread but it is truly you guys that appear desperate and pathetic. Please tell us your sorority because you're on here way more than necessary. You can try all you want to , to say phi mu comments constantly. The proof is simply in going back and reading threads. Sorry but phi mu isn't on here any more than dg chi o or kd. And the fact will always remain that the 4 top groups are and always have been kd phi mu chi o and dg. Put them in whatever order you want to, they're tops.

By: Maybe......
#8  by: Clear   

Let me clear this up for you...
I am a phi mu
This site is silly
I love my sorority
I love hanging out with my other sorority friends
We do win events just like other groups
We are very involved all over campus just like other groups
I would never get on here and be negative about others
Yes I will defend negative remarks about us
Not concerned about rank, we know who we are .
We get the girls we want......just like the other groups.

By: Clear
#9  by: This   

whole thread just shows that there are multiple Phi Mu's running to the defense and just a couple of girls, probably spread between multiple sororities, fueling the comments. Either way, Phi Mu seems to pop up far more than others which just makes you think what that says about the whole sorority and who is doing all the bashing of other groups.

By: This
#10  by: Hahaha   

Just to prove a point.....this site is anonymous. I could be a kd phi mu dg or chi O , 25 35 or 55 years old making any of these comments. FYI .... I'm not a phi mu. Just like to see the silly responses that get y'all all crazy.
Y'all are too concerned about others!!!

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.