facebook

BYX should not be in IFC

by:    

Do you believe sigma phi lambda, the Christian sorority, should be Panhellenic?

BYX should not be in the IFC. There is no difference between BYX and Sigma Phi Lambda

Posted By: Stop
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The only different factor I can see here is the obvious size difference the organizations.
I do think that if Sigma Phi Lambda was in panhallenic they would be larger than BYX in a few years though and that if BYX didint get validation from being in the IFC they would be small like Sigma phi lambda

By: Size?
#2by:    

Someone took a photo of one of their exec members at a bar and he was forced to step down from their exec... I don’t think fraternities have to be linked to alcohol to be a real fraternity at all but I think that’s ridiculous

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I went to a BYX event one time... never again... I enjoy swing dancing as much as the next person but not for THREE HOURS. That’s all they dooooo

By: S
#4by:    

My post about signing the chastity agreement was taken down. Oh well

By: Whoops
#5by:    

I found a BYX on Tinder... I’m a guy

By: :-0
#6by:    

Virg Patrol

By: tough
#7by:    

What is going on??

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.