newwwwwrankssss

by: new ranks

top tier - chi o/ kd / dg

chi o top of tier because of grades and involvement

kd second because of social status and involvement

dg a very close third with a mix of all these qualities

ALL LEGACY HEAVY

upper mid - phi mu

here because they aren't the top 3 but have beautiful girls that aren't as academically strong or as involved as girls in top 3. still plenty of legacies

mid

ddd / zta

ddd - the top of the mid section because of the very involved girls they have. so many girls who ended up going top tier or upper top had their sorority and tri delt on pref. good girls who are doing better and better with recruitment each year

zta - very pretty girls! have a party reputation that scares girls off but so many of the pledge classes they have don't live up to that wild rep. on the rise at msu

lower

pi phi - more eccentric girls but a great sisterhood! so many great girls end up here

adpi - newest chapter but has a beautiful house coming with so many sweet girls!

Posted By: new ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: THIS IS TRUTH   

This post is BS

By: THIS IS TRUTH
by: LolJul 30, 2020 9:20:42 PM

Actually this is like the most accurate lol

By: Lol
#12  by: haha   

I think this is accurate. If you have the choice of going KD or Chi O, choose KD if you want more of a social life and choose Chi O if you want more of a scholarly life. But, actually KD's make really good grades, too, come to think of it. Not sure Chi O has much of a social life. But I'm happy where I am!! Everyone is happy where they end up!!!!

By: haha
#13  by: Accurate   

Most accurate post.

By: Accurate
#14  by: Yep   

So accurate! Love this post

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.