newwwwwrankssss

by: new ranks

top tier - chi o/ kd / dg

chi o top of tier because of grades and involvement

kd second because of social status and involvement

dg a very close third with a mix of all these qualities

ALL LEGACY HEAVY

upper mid - phi mu

here because they aren't the top 3 but have beautiful girls that aren't as academically strong or as involved as girls in top 3. still plenty of legacies

mid

ddd / zta

ddd - the top of the mid section because of the very involved girls they have. so many girls who ended up going top tier or upper top had their sorority and tri delt on pref. good girls who are doing better and better with recruitment each year

zta - very pretty girls! have a party reputation that scares girls off but so many of the pledge classes they have don't live up to that wild rep. on the rise at msu

lower

pi phi - more eccentric girls but a great sisterhood! so many great girls end up here

adpi - newest chapter but has a beautiful house coming with so many sweet girls!

Posted By: new ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: pan   

This!!! perfect descriptions of each house.

By: pan
by: YepJul 29, 2020 11:54:20 PM

Agreed.

By: Yep
by: CHAug 3, 2020 10:43:32 PM

Bringing this to the top

By: CH
#2  by: Yep   

Totally agree with this

By: Yep
#3  by: Pnm   

So is the only reason why adpi is that low is because they are new? I’m a PNM and have really liked adpi so far.

By: Pnm
by: yesJul 29, 2020 12:58:05 PM

yes they are only that low because they are knew and don't have as many girls that know about them! they are such a sweet group and are a great sorority. you really can't go wrong with choosing a house at msu. we have a great greek environment

By: yes
by: YesJul 29, 2020 1:10:12 PM

So this is true of most new sororities at other universities. Adpi is going to move up once they get more established plus they are going to have a newly built house. They have a great sisterhood and are the sweetest girls.

By: Yes
by: Facts Jul 29, 2020 2:19:52 PM

See post 6 - pnm

By: Facts
#4  by: The real truth    

Top ranks are perfect but after those it gets a little fuzzy. Pi Phi’s last pledge class was pretty good. ZTA is definitely second to last before ADPI. So if you ask me,
Middle tier:
Phi Mu
DDD/Pi Phi
Bottom tier:
Zeta
ADPI

By: The real truth
by: Keep dreaming Pi PhiJul 29, 2020 1:51:22 PM

Nice try again Pi Phi. Every rank on here says this.

True ranks:

Chi O/KD
DG/Phi Mu
Tri Delt/Zeta
Pi Phi/Adpi

By: Keep dreaming Pi Phi
#5  by: Spot on   

These descriptions are spot on. Most agree with this

By: Spot on
#6  by: Real facts    

I asked my mom who was at state in the eighties. She said many sororities didn’t make it on campus and had to leave due to tough financial times. She says the ADPi’s were great girls and leaders on campus and very well respected. Stop trying to stir up
Unnecessary drama just to try to make your chapter look more desirable. I’m a PNM and even I can see right through your post. Sounds like you are threatened by how well they are doing.

By: Real facts
#7  by: Yes   

I think all of that is pretty accurate. Realistically I think phi mu and ddd are equal and then zta, adpi, and pi phi are pretty much equal. Just imo.

By: Yes
by: No DDD Jul 29, 2020 3:51:51 PM

DDD is not with Phi Mu. They are with ADPi, ZTA and Pi Phi

By: No DDD
by: SameJul 29, 2020 4:33:58 PM

Yeah^^^ I agree with this

By: Same
by: UmJul 29, 2020 5:46:31 PM

This is accurate.

Chi O/KD
DG/Phi Mu
Tri Delt/Zeta
Pi Phi/Adpi

By: Um
#8  by: True   

I think this is an accurate description

By: True
#9  by: Altered   

So I kinda think realistically that it goes (no particular rankings within tiers)
Chi o/kd
Dg/phi mu
Ddd
Zta/adpi/pi phi

By: Altered
by: YeahJul 30, 2020 9:07:23 AM

Idk agree with this. Every once and a while I kinda consider tri delt with zta, adpi, and pi phi.

By: Yeah
by: UhJul 30, 2020 10:30:03 AM

I think most people at state would group DDD and ZTA and put phi mu on it’s own tier under the top 3

By: Uh
#10  by: True ranks   

Chi O/KD
DG/Phi Mu
Tri Delt/Zeta
Pi Phi/Adpi

By: True ranks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.